smd

Gang-stalking Phenomenon

11 posts in this topic

Man, has anyone seen or heard about this yet?  This has to be one of the bizarrest things I've ever heard of.  Someone recently posted about it on a YouTube video I was watching & I was like wtf ??  So I googled it.  She was asking for help against these people.  Excerpt below.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/11/health/gang-stalking-targeted-individuals.html?_r=0

Nobody believed him. His family told him to get help. But Timothy Trespas, an out-of-work recording engineer in his early 40s, was sure he was being stalked, and not by just one person, but dozens of them.

He would see the operatives, he said, disguised as ordinary people, lurking around his Midtown Manhattan neighborhood. Sometimes they bumped into him and whispered nonsense into his ear, he said.

“Now you see how it works,” they would say.

At first, Mr. Trespas wondered if it was all in his head. Then he encountered a large community of like-minded people on the internet who call themselves “targeted individuals,” or T.I.s, who described going through precisely the same thing.

It's all a bit sad really

Wisdom is settling in and experiencing reality in the moment.

looks like some people still need to find their life purpose

Edited by Kayako

It's better to burn out than fade away

The strange irony of this phenomenon is that the people who believe they are being stalked are actually stalking others and filming them.   It's scary to think that they most likely have guns and may join forces and start shooting innocent people.

@Xpansion you just haven't experienced this type of cult people possessing stalkers.. Or you're playing ignorant and are probably one of them.. The people experiencing this probably werent smart enough to figure out what was happening.. But there's a serious problem in the world.. There's to many young, immature, entitled, judgmental, haters, out there using spiritual warfare to torture, and possibly even murder people.. Some use love as an excuse we're just trying to awaken you with our stalking.. Be mystified, you can become a stalker just like me, no thanks..  The world is twisted and corrupt and if there is a god out there it should be doing something about it.. ?

Edited by Kayako

1 hour ago, Kayako said:

@Xpansion you just haven't experienced this type of cult people possessing stalkers.. Or you're playing ignorant and are probably one of them.. The people experiencing this probably werent smart enough to figure out what was happening.. But there's a serious problem in the world.. There's to many young, immature, entitled, judgmental, haters, out there using spiritual warfare to torture, and possibly even murder people.. Some use love as an excuse we're just trying to awaken you with our stalking.. Be mystified, you can become a stalker just like me, no thanks..  The world is twisted and corrupt and if there is a god out there it should be doing something about it.. ?

Ok so now you're accusing me of being one of these imaginary gang stalkers!!    The problem with people who have a paranoid delusion disorder is that they are extremely difficult to treat because nobody can convince them that their mind is creating the whole thing and anybody who doesnt believe them are accused of being part of the plot. Its a no win situation.  There is not even any way to arrest one of these so called stalkers and prove it because even the police are accused of being part of it.  
 I won't be posting in this thread again as I do not wish to be accused of such ridiculous things or become involved with potentially dangerous unstable people. 

Edited by Xpansion

D

Edited by Kayako

Sorry to burst your bubble but these people are most likely mentaly ill.

Watchers, Stalkers, there's not much difference.. 

They like using children and autistic people I notice

On 27/10/2016 at 11:48 PM, Hope said:

Agree with your summing up.

and as for the throw away coment by someone else that they are mentally ill.

Infact that may be partly true for some of them.

But it is well known that the church of scientology and other Cult groups do do this.

The objectively interesting point is .

that if they form some kind of online community,

as they have then it will attract the small number of people who truly are Just imagining it.

and thereby helps to obscure what is happening.