Monkey_in_suit

Learning about investing savings. Best resources???

5 posts in this topic

Can you share some good resources like books, youtube channels ,etc about investing...

@Average Investor thank for sharing that post.

It doesn't need to be just stocks investing. I have surplus of money in my bank account and would like to put into something for passive income. It can be real estate, stocks,crypto or whatever.. And I would probably like to invest in different things to diversify my portfolio.

I am noob about this kind of things and would just like to learn what are best options out there and what % of money to invest in one and what in other things..

1 hour ago, Monkey_in_suit said:

real estate, stocks,crypto or whatever..

Yeah basically all of it.

Search for Graham Stephan on YT.

Just put your money in and try not to pay any big fees for an agent, broker or whatever.

I’m biased but anything less than $100k and you may as well go heavy in Crypto, especially if you’re young. 

(Index fund example- 10% of 10k is $1k, whereas if you know what you’re doing you can easily 5-10x your money in Crypto, of course no guarantees, this isn’t financial advice and always do your own research and know the risks of any investment you make!) 

2 of my fave resources on this are Crazy 4 Cryptos (YT channel) and then 360 Trader (Twitter and YouTube) 

In terms of resources on Crypto probs best to start with Satoshi Nakomotos white paper, and then maybe a couple of books from amazon / audible if you prefer audio books covering the basics of what Crypto, Bitcoin & Blockchain actually is and why it’s taking the world by storm. 

have a good day 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi