What's Narcissim at its Core?

Self-Pity

A mental complex 

A complex one lives in 

Seperating oneself from others 

Out of the need for comfort 

A great big cum fort 

Of self indulgence

It's not good or bad, has a time and a place though I dont think there's a place nor do we have the time for a lot of the toxic dicks that parade around these days. Just look at most journalists. 

Edited by Jake777

4 hours ago, Jake777 said:

It's not good or bad, has a time and a place though I dont think there's a place nor do we have the time for a lot of the toxic dicks that parade around these days

Yep. Learn how to see through their BS and don't wate time for sure. Learn how to set up boundaries. Traumatized empaths! Just GTFO.

And another perspective that worked for me is that  narcissits  knows your weak spots, how to manipulate you, gaslight you... they must, this is the way they feeed... which is great if you are doing consciousness work. You have shadow work for free ? 

If they can suck you dry,  this means that your love is not unconditional. ? This doesn't mean that you cannot say GTFO bich ass jurk and never talk to me again, like I said to my father 3 days ago hahahahaha 

Hopefully this will shake him up a little bit ?

Just now, EddieEddie1995 said:

Traumatized empaths! Just GTFO.

But noo, I can do it! I can heal him! I cannot leave, even though he is hurting me. Im not worth for someone else, it is too scary. How will they live without me? Im addiced to pain, but I don't know it! Wait? Is this called covert narcissism? Yes! 

GTFO!