anxious_turtle

Sometimes I get the urge to say "I love you" when nobody's around.

6 posts in this topic

Just an interesting phenomenon I thought I'd share. Usually it comes at times when normally I shouldn't be in the mood to love anything.
I usually start saying it and then realize there's nobody around me at that time and it's like: "I love... uhh, what?"

P.S.: But since you're here - Love ya :*

Edited by anxious_turtle

Is it possible you are saying I love you to everything all at once? I say thank you and I love you all the time :)

"You Create Magic" 

@anxious_turtle How do you feel when you say it? Do you just say it spontaneously or is it triggered by something?xD

On 4/13/2021 at 7:42 PM, Flowerfaeiry said:

Is it possible you are saying I love you to everything all at once? I say thank you and I love you all the time :)

So I love everything at once? My ego is confused O.o

On 4/13/2021 at 7:54 PM, Tim R said:

@anxious_turtle How do you feel when you say it? Do you just say it spontaneously or is it triggered by something?xD

When I actually say it it feels weird :D. But before the verbalization I get the same kind of feeling like when I look at a person or animal and see feel how connected we are, behind all of the forms - how we all want the same thing, and all that hippy shit. Except now it isn't directed at anyone. 

I guess that's what confuses me! How can I have love that isn't directed at anything?!

Love must be reserved only for the things that serve me!