Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Striving for more

Amalgam Removal - After Effects ?

10 posts in this topic

I had my Amalgam removed yesterday ...

I currently feel tired & moody, but this is probably also due to lifestyle issues like environment, circadian rhythm. 

So just wondering if it's common to temporarily feel tired & moody after removing an amalgam filling & how long this could last ? 

I wouldn't know. 

But how many did you have out?  Did you get x-rays?  Are you doing the Andy Cutler protocol?

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

@Matt23

On 10/04/2021 at 7:58 PM, Matt23 said:

I wouldn't know. 

But how many did you have out?  Did you get x-rays?  Are you doing the Andy Cutler protocol?

I only had 1. 

I just got an X ray for a decaying tooth today (not amalgam) ... because the dentist referred me to them. 

They said "it causes some radiation" & that sounded scary but I'm ignorant so I trusted them & got an x ray. 

Now I don't know if I made a mistake. I hope that won't fuck me up & that they're safe. 

If not i'll just kill myself this world is too hard to navigate

I just hope that x ray won't give me insomnia or something cause then I'll have to kill myself it's litterally not worth living when you have these sympoms. 

I'll pray to god & maybe i'll just be fine in a couple days

Edited by Striving for more

AHHHHHH Fuck man why did my fucking dentist refer to me x ray. 

I didn't know they linked to all this bad shit. 

Fucking bitch man mutated DNA WHAT THE FUCK 

Edited by Striving for more

On 15/04/2021 at 11:47 PM, Striving for more said:

AHHHHHH Fuck man why did my fucking dentist refer to me x ray. 

I didn't know they linked to all this bad shit. 

Fucking bitch man mutated DNA WHAT THE FUCK 

Dentist x-rays are not dangerous or harmful. They emit a small amount of radiation but its not going to effect you in any significant or noticeable way. 

Regarding the after effects of your amalgam removal, experiencing tiredness and moodiness is quite common. You probably had some sort of intense anaesthetic which is quite a shock to the system. Just disturbing your teeth, drilling stuff out etc can be quite a shock to the body. 

You may also have had some mild exposure to mercury during the extraction. I spent 2 weeks after my removal feeling extremely depressed and anxious. Faded after a while. 

You can also chelate with DMSA soon after your amalgam removal so you can consider doing that as well.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

53 minutes ago, Space said:

You can also chelate with DMSA soon after your amalgam removal so you can consider doing that as well.

You're not allowed to chelate with ALA until at least 3 months, is the required gap different for DMSA ? 

1 hour ago, Striving for more said:

is the required gap different for DMSA ? 

Yes.  I think Andy Cutler says for DMSA it's 4 days.  

Quote from his book:

• "You must wait four days from your last mercury exposure before taking DMSA or DMPS.  You must wait three months from your last exposure before taking alpha lipoic acid."

Note though that DMSA and DMPS won't take heavy metals from your brain (and another area as well, but I forget).  

Edited by Matt23

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

On 19/04/2021 at 8:14 PM, Matt23 said:

Note though that DMSA and DMPS won't take heavy metals from your brain (and another area as well, but I forget).  

I thought DMSA was the only chelator of lead & so It should take lead away from the brain ?

Because DMSA is the only lead chelator right ?

Why do you think it's the x rays ? I did a lot of x rays of my teeth lately, maybe a dozen + one panoramic  and didn't have any symptom afterwards. If anything I would say that he may have removed the amalgam in a way that poisoned you a bit. I say you wait the 3 month and go with the protocol (disclaimer : I have an amalgam so I didn't start the protocol myself yet). Unless you have reason to think the x-rays went through your brain or something ?

17 hours ago, Striving for more said:

Because DMSA is the only lead chelator right ?

this stuff works better in combination. The problem with lead chelation is that there are very few studies and so it comes down to doctors and naturopaths experimenting. For lead, it appears a combination of pharmaceuticals: DMSA & CaEDTA with NAC to buff up your glutathione. It appears this combination is more effective together than either alone. 

+ add to the mix some botanicals like curcumin + garlic extract +black cumin seeds + a potent multimineral complex with high levels if vitamin E + extra vitamin C to bump up exogenous antioxidants,. 

Unfortunately here in the UK, DMSA is owned by medicine so you would need a doctor to support you...or get it from States but be careful and study this thoroughly before you get into it 

Also in terms of lead, first of all identify your main sources of exposure and cut those out. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus