Origins

What is Transcendent Communication? Spectrum: Openness: Depth: Connection

12 posts in this topic

Let me skip the foundational aspects for now as I'd like to jump to the deeper aspects as soon as possible.

Can you communicate with reality? What does it mean to communicate with reality vs non-reality?

Again, let's to a jump and move to Openness.

How can you communicate with reality if you block it out? Low latent inhibition.

What are you looking to preserve?

What is it about this biology that is so meaningful to you that you find the need to protect yourself from an aspect of reality? Of course, everyone has their own pet to choose from in the realm of openness but I've decided to no longer block out any form of communication from any aspect of reality at any time (outer space, inner space, interspace, whatever it is I'll be open to it, wherever, whoever, whenever). For me, this is about embracing the chaos of life so that I can experience life as fully and as deeply as possible with no stone unturned. I'm not afraid to die, suffer, be injured, etc in the deepest sense then I'm not afraid to live as fully and deeply as possible. I however must workout what those deepest levels are by extending my consciousness to the far reaches of reality as much as possible combined with simply observing what's directly in front of me. Now I may not be able to get back to said inter-dimensional alien straight away, I might not even have anything to say back to them, but my communication will be true to my creative being as much as possible, which leads me into discriminating between automaton like mechanistic action (or how I will refer to it, manipulated action) and creative action. Joe Rogan podcast anyone? This goes to any human as well. By taking on this stance you fundamentally change the way you think about yourself, reality and the spectrum of beings within it. I am a chaos worshipper, in terms of its ability to articulate my being forward to the next stage, not in the purely destructive sense though destruction itself is a vital component to said chaos that moves me closer to that vital goal for me.

It's important at least for me to realise that to communicate with reality it has nothing to do with mechanistic action / manipulated action (not referring to psychological manipulation though this would be a subset)?

Manipulated action is used for what?

For non-creative beings and instruments essentially, you manipulate your action because you expect a certain result from those actions because you've inferred patterns about an aspect of reality that you see more or less instrumental like, see cognitive biases as an example. Cognitive biases, like confirmation bias, are representative of more or less "survival cognitive errors' of the brain because it was metabolically useful to organise the brain to have them in this way relative to the tradeoff between evolution that oriented itself in this manner versus evolution that oriented itself towards managing the environment in a more adaptable way. What are some ways we can think of to generate less instrumental conversation and more conversation that leads to places ways we didn't expect?

Most materialists assume the materiality of the self versus its fluidity, so they take it as instrumental to compartmentalise their actions in this materialistic sense because they find a sense of safety in it, though to even conclude "because they find a sense of safety in it" is to implicitly superimpose this mechanistic idea of being that can be reductionalistically organised in this manner. Further, any subject they take into their fMRI labs (though not fMRI labs contain strict materialists) they're automatically assuming that they'll be able to predict, probe and prod said subject quite mechanistically relative to whatever goal they seek to create in the lab - insert neuralink conspiracy theories here as a tangential side-note.

In this case of blocking out an aspect of reality what are we doing? 

We're manipulating our relationship to reality relative to the natural flow of reality outside our automatic action, but perhaps, at least to me, all automatic actions get thrown into the volcanic cooking pot of actions to be re-created, aka evolved, this notion of course being the foundation to any progress one can ultimately make in their life.  

It's important to disentangle this idea of manipulated action from actions that arise from ones creative essence. If you're talking to a being with assumptions you're essentially running on the idea that they're a being a being that can be manipulated relative to those assumptions. Bear in mind, most people operate under the same intrinsic assumptions when communicating newly with one another, this is what's referred to as "small talk", which is perhaps just code for "is this person capable of a deeper conversation?" Ironically for most that's not the case, however they've been genetically and culturally engineered to facilitate this modality as a way operating in human speak. If your goal is to foster deep forms of communication with people its so important you don't operate formulaically either with yourself or the other person. Instead, take on an open ended stance of no expectations and assumptions paired with an expanded reference frame and creative differentiation inside the perceptual organisation within the chaos that follows there.

This is the first of many entries, the sum of which will contain many varied layers I've never had the insight to produce for until now, this here being the first subset to openness and depth (the latter in relation to mechanistic/manipulated action).

Edited by Origins

Transcendental Empathy (core tenet of communication)
=======================

The following requires a lot of psychological development as well as being a unique portal into consciousnesses further development into more than just less than obvious ways.

Traveling the Earth

Into the blue

Into the yellow

And all things mellow

And all things dark

Light a spark

That’s the art

Of empathy

Transcendental communication across the planet

Communicating with beings all around the world

Through imagination alone is it

Perhaps

But why is that not just the beginning of the enquiry into the nature of that reality

To journey across the lands

Gain wisdom that I could never experience first hand

Beyond consciousnesses middle-band

Exploring the heights, the skies, the heavens and the hells

What is this concrete formulation in any moment?

This moment of discovery rediscovers its unencapsulated mystery

Geometry that has more bends than we can comprehend

To speak to the angry

To speak to the elated

In doing so,

Learning to communicate and adore all

As I simulate,

I create

Multiplicities

That force the emergence of reshaping pictures

That encapsulate the sound of the previously non-transmissible

The chaotically untraceable, and destructive

Into a peaceful melody

That you can hear outside of prejudice

And instead with the ears of understanding, like God’s

Take me to New York and listen to the footsteps of thoughts at Times Square 

Or to observe the curious eye gazing under the Eiffel tower

Or take me to a funeral to experience the myriad of experiences of the people paying their respects (and sometimes other)

Or to the end of a grand final football match to experience both the jubilation and the sorrow of thousands of fans

The destiny of life finds itself in these moments that live in the gaps of experience that make up the observation of human beings 

How they have resolved within themselves

To comprehend and experience the life they live

Through their perceptions, their painted curiosities, tainted sorrows, pure intentions and not so

This is the journey of mind

Via empathy and imagination

The capacity to travel the globe, and even into the realms of beings from outer space

To listen to how they communicate, feel the depth of their understandings in their reactions to the life they experience in their subtleties and unexpected pondering's 

Take the elevator in your mind to the heights and deepest levels

To the highest, you experience the greatest depths of existence including the capacity to communicate with any being anywhere in the universe and through that experience transcendental empathy

To the lowest, you will experience the greatest depths of self, including the capacity to communicate with aspects of yourself in alternate realities, past lives and “dream selves”

And everywhere in between to prepare, experience and teach the self anything you wish to teach it (fly a plane, enter into a war at any time in history, etc) as well as travel to any time in history across the universe, including any future time

This is transcendental empathy, excellence in imagination and an ingenious portal to wisdom, insight and transformation

The mirror of consciousness that reflects back to you your capacity to walk through life with ease, joy, love, truth and of course, the chaotic pursuit into the unknown for transcendent evolution of the self

====================

okay here we go better presentation 

I'm sure plenty of people can resonate with this

(an unlisted improvisation for A list exclusivity ----- haven't sang or "guitared" for a few days")

Edited by Origins

Transcendent Empathy - addendum to above post:

Physical Prisons:

Visiting every prison on planet Earth, as many as I'm aware of. All the prisoners, I can see them in my minds eye. Every single prisoner in solitary confinement, every single prisoner experiencing violence/suffering, every single prisoner forced to do drugs, deal drugs and steal drugs, along with changing the word "drugs" to any other seemingly unavoidable error in judgement like weapons and various other forms of contraband. 

Mental Prisons:

All over the planet going to every single psychiatric institution, every psychologists office presently working, every form of negative group dynamics that compromise the sanity of individuals to every single lonely, ostracised and or just internally suffering person on the planet. 

Go to every human experiencing sadness, every human repressing their emotions, every human dissociating from their body, every human experiencing anger, every human experiencing literally any negative state of being.

There are likely at least a billion people at any one time in the second category and there are over 10.3 million people across the planet presently incarcerated (the first category).

How can they be helped? How do they help each other? What solutions did they come up with?

What solutions can you come up with with the suffering's that they go through that you can somehow share in your local or internet space or even apply to your own life?

By reading the previous post you'll understand what I'm doing here.

Edited by Origins

@Origins how do you manage this large font even in signatures? 

What font size are you using? 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Let me test. Just for some humour how can you help the prisoners breakout? 

Let me test. Just for some humour how can you help the prisoners breakout breakout? 

Ok. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

9 hours ago, Origins said:

Transcendental Empathy (core tenet of communication)
=======================

The following requires a lot of psychological development as well as being a unique portal into consciousnesses further development into more than just less than obvious ways.

Traveling the Earth

Into the blue

Into the yellow

And all things mellow

And all things dark

Light a spark

That’s the art

Of empathy

Transcendental communication across the planet

Communicating with beings all around the world

Through imagination alone is it

Perhaps

But why is that not just the beginning of the enquiry into the nature of that reality

To journey across the lands

Gain wisdom that I could never experience first hand

Beyond consciousnesses middle-band

Exploring the heights, the skies, the heavens and the hells

What is this concrete formulation in any moment?

This moment of discovery rediscovers its unencapsulated mystery

Geometry that has more bends than we can comprehend

To speak to the angry

To speak to the elated

In doing so,

Learning to communicate and adore all

As I simulate,

I create

Multiplicities

That force the emergence of reshaping pictures

That encapsulate the sound of the previously non-transmissible

The chaotically untraceable, and destructive

Into a peaceful melody

That you can hear outside of prejudice

And instead with the ears of understanding, like God’s

Take me to New York and listen to the footsteps of thoughts at Times Square 

Or to observe the curious eye gazing under the Eiffel tower

Or take me to a funeral to experience the myriad of experiences of the people paying their respects (and sometimes other)

Or to the end of a grand final football match to experience both the jubilation and the sorrow of thousands of fans

The destiny of life finds itself in these moments that live in the gaps of experience that make up the observation of human beings 

How they have resolved within themselves

To comprehend and experience the life they live

Through their perceptions, their painted curiosities, tainted sorrows, pure intentions and not so

This is the journey of mind

Via empathy and imagination

The capacity to travel the globe, and even into the realms of beings from outer space

To listen to how they communicate, feel the depth of their understandings in their reactions to the life they experience in their subtleties and unexpected pondering's 

Take the elevator in your mind to the heights and deepest levels

To the highest, you experience the greatest depths of existence including the capacity to communicate with any being anywhere in the universe and through that experience transcendental empathy

To the lowest, you will experience the greatest depths of self, including the capacity to communicate with aspects of yourself in alternate realities, past lives and “dream selves”

And everywhere in between to prepare, experience and teach the self anything you wish to teach it (fly a plane, enter into a war at any time in history, etc) as well as travel to any time in history across the universe, including any future time

This is transcendental empathy, excellence in imagination and an ingenious portal to wisdom, insight and transformation

The mirror of consciousness that reflects back to you your capacity to walk through life with ease, joy, love, truth and of course, the chaotic pursuit into the unknown for transcendent evolution of the self

====================

okay here we go better presentation 

I'm sure plenty of people can resonate with this

(an unlisted improvisation for A list exclusivity ----- haven't sang or "guitared" for a few days")

That'll be the last time I share an improv without a warmup ha. Transitions too slippery for my taste, sometimes you only hear that later on ;) . Still didn't mind it. Gave me that insight (poem/related above it) so well worth the share, turned me into a superhero.

I realise I'm literally having a conversation with myself with most of my journals because it probably flies over most peoples heads sometimes but hey, that's alright.

Communicate when someone understands your communication, let go of communication when they don't and don't feel the need to create communication where the understanding isn't there.

The likelihood of someone understanding me is far lower when I don't share my thoughts compared to if I do, especially as it concerns being able to reciprocate to the same degree. The desire to understand is enough of course.

At the end of the day as lone as these thoughts weave together like fabric into something larger for me to wear like a sweater its all for the better.

So in the previous post I explore the concept of imaginative empathy which is a facet of depth communication here that opens up openness and connection but more importantly here I've utilised it as a creative tool to contextualise ones existence with the larger sum of the world that rotates around the sun 67,000 mph. 

There's a billion miserable people at any given time across the planet, that's a seriously rich statistic that makes one shit into their alcoholic beverage while at a strip club only to get into a fight with a bouncer for arguing that your actions were legitimate after hearing of said statistic. For me, there's literally no reason to be one extra person there and this is where I utilise imaginative empathy to transpose the lessons I take from those travels to my own life through a feedback loop that looks like CORRESPONDENCE : TRANSPOSE, correspond internal state to replicated outer state and use that as a mirror to experience the insight generated by your intelligences processing capacities. That operates on a continuous feedback loop.

There's a second aspect I'd like to explore about empathy here to seriously come to grips with circumstances ones experiencing and that's the more commonly understood cognitive empathy with a slight twist, its cognitive empathy on yourself then through that understanding using projective identification from that point alone to infer social circumstances and from there like with what I do with CORRESPONDENCE : TRANSPOSE allow intelligence to inform me of what the context is for the situation.

In the absence of this I've learned that most of my instincts have in fact been incorrect, imagine a ballet dancer performing their routine where they thought they were right on, and they were, they just performed the wrong routine and because of that, the fire they play with their inevitably results in either lower scores than what they should have received or just plain disqualification.

I won't say that empathy has been a natural gift of mine, but that if I work really well at it I'm better than most. I've more or less relied on "psychic" abilities which is not only burdensome but totally counterproductive when its not adequately counterbalanced with a nurturing of those capacities. 

I am and I'm not an empathic person I guess, like I've had some failings in major areas I think its because I have an aggressive nature to me that just wants to take charge and get things done. However this has often blind sighted me, this gut nature, both aided and hindered me, to the latter due to the lack of counterbalance because the gut is vulnerable sometimes by the cognitive information its not perceiving that you're meant to doing the mental labour on more or less naturally if that's your talent the gut instinct eventually hurts you in ways you didn't anticipate. Especially when you haven't properly processed former experiences.

I'm extremely good at processing information, creating theories, etc, etc but I've got to work on my empathy if I'm to become not just a more well rounded person, but the "saviour" I'm meant to become. I say that casually, but I mean it even though its a poor word to completely encapsulate what i'm saying there. I get it, it sounds ridiculous at face value, but I know deep down this is simply my destiny in this lifetime. I was never made for ordinary work and I'm willing to risk my life to achieve my goals in bringing humanity to a higher level compared to when I leave this planet, through death or just because I want to live on the beach on Earth's moon or something ha. Low tide etc... So yeah, it's just absolutely imperative that I process the concept of empathy as creatively as possible so I can use said insights to my advantage there. This isn't about narcissism either, its just a simple response to the question of "what are you going to do with your life" and then just being set in your resolve in relation to how that's going to be achieved. If I could replace saviour with something else it would be the simple integration into a society that was as maximising its creativity to the highest level as a race. Humanity isn't doing that, we're on a collision course in a mouse maze that is going to get trapped by the cat of time so we need as many "saviour" types across the planet to do their intelligent best to redirect humanity back onto the right course. Existentially most people "settle", I'm not here to live this life in "settling mode" my brain is too big, my consciousness too expansive and my nature too rebellious to tolerate the "status quo" of things. 

Moving on:

Empathy I've learned is an extremely valuable ability within the human brain who's capacities far extend the simple modelling of another person's behaviour as I've noted above in my exploration of imaginative empathy. 

It is absolutely vital for not only strategic decision making but doing so in the context of your emotions informing you to do otherwise. 

This is the empathy that I'd like to focus on at present. The empathy that can inform you whether you should act on your emotions or not act on your emotions relative to the social context. This same ability can be used to determine whether you should take literally any action relative to a feeling you're experiencing. In this sense it is empathy that facilitates self control via projective mirroring, a variant of simulation where you're relationally organising your movement relative to some other movement including past and projected future movements. Most humans capacities are fairly average here and mine fluctuate from being low to average however when I really focus my energies in this direction my capacities do in deed get a bit of a stretch for the best.

Women tend to be better at this kind of empathy compared to men however there have been studies done where if its trained it can indeed be improved and that's more or less my angle there. To the extent we're poor here we're much more prone to being biased relative to our emotions, having them fuel the thoughts we have about the world more so than the simple ability to organise the relational points of a situation from a social lens. 

In a sense, this is my "stupidity" in spite of scoring very high on various standard measures of intelligence and creativity. To the latter though, this is where I've been able to hide from said stupidity without even truly realising what I'm missing out on by allowing the continued space of that inevitable backlash with life that follows. 

As such, I will call this kind of empathy, Relational Empathy (something which you perform in the context of the reconceptualisation of the self)_)this latter point here being the key to truly expanding my abilities , the absence of which leaves you much more clueless socially speaking even though I'm actually a bit of an extrovert every now and then. If you can't do that described contextualisation, to the extent this is the case, you're a dude that's just simply in their own world and it'll stay that way until you've developed your abilities elsewhere. I mean, do I look like a guy that looks pretty "My World" focused even if I've demonstrated many outer world tendencies its often merely while looking through those eyes. If you work on this area you will drastically improve the value of all other forms of empathy that you try to utilise, its like the bridge that makes all other points safe between one another. 

Here's to pigs trying to make sense of the human experience while rolling in the mud senseless (pun on having low relational empathy), high abilities of which would lead to you being a jockey on the winning horse in a competition, the winning here reflective of serendipitously including a guy wearing glasses.

Gotta run, Catch.

Edited by Origins

So... now that I’ve uncovered this concept.... laying down connecting the dots in my life... typing on my iPad... it makes me question everything, because that’s what it does, it makes you question everything as you’re constantly reflecting on yourself in the context of your relationship with other things.... getting back to this... notifications and such 

I’ll draw up a quick example, choose one of the slides in the slideshow of time concerning my autobiography as an infinite entity inside this finite body, something most of us forget to reflect on. The life that is you is infinite, the biology only a certain amount of time. The you within the biology is what truly gives life to it though.

A high school fight.

It involved the throwing away of our tennis ball, my friends and I were playing down ball at the time when one of the obnoxious organisms from the larger schoolyard grabbed our ball and threw it away.

At the time it happened, I was rigorously instinctual as opposed to rigorously relationally empathic, understanding the relationship between the environment and myself combined with its dynamics.

Relational Empathy: 

What was the ball in relation to me? What was my violence in relation to me? What was my sense of agency at the time in relation to me? What was my territorial nature in relation to me? What was our group in relation to itself? How about our group compared to other groups? 

—-

“I want you to go grab our ball please” I said

“No I’m not going to get your stupid ball get it yourself.” said Nathan

”I said... I want you to return the ball that you decided to throw away” I said

At this point my friend James wanted to go and get the ball himself and I told him not to.

“No, now go away or else” He said 

“Do your worst” I said

At this point I grabbed him and started to take him in the direction of the ball to force him to pick it up and physically hand it to me.

Relational Empathy:

What was my sense of duty in relation to this other being? Why did this sense of power exist over the situation, from me in relation to he and from he in relation to us? What dominated my reaction to my friend at the time?

——

He pulled away from me and took on a fighting stance.

”C’mon hit me” I said, egging him on.

He struck me in the face.

“Hahahahaha you’re weak as piss” I said glaring into his eyes, perhaps subconsciously assuming that it would make him look bad in front of his friends that were more or less non reactive in the fighting sense by this stage.

”C’mon hit me again” I said, this time moving harder in his direction

still typing this....

Edited by Origins