Lyubov

Floor sleeping?

8 posts in this topic

Has anyone tried this? Apparently there are benefits to sleeping on the floor 

What have you heard about this and tried?

Edited by Lyubov

When I was having lower back problems due to four herniated discs, I found that laying on floor alleviated the pain, and begun to sleep on the floor. Slept on the floor for a year, but didnt really notice a difference with my sleep quality. To me it was just a temporary help for my back pain. Was glad to get back to sleeping on a (now quality) mattress

For 3 months it sucked majorly, but then I got used to it. It also helps with productivity, because laying on the hard floor is not the most comfortable thing to do

Edited by Hansu

@Hansu What mattress would you recommend? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 4.4.2021 at 0:32 AM, integral said:

@Hansu What mattress would you recommend? 

New memory foam mattress made the biggest difference when it comes to my back alignment. It was also recommended in the internet for back problems. Good ones you can get from Tempur, but Ikea ones are good too for their price. I have a Malvik on top of a medium-hard divan base

https://www.ikea.com/es/en/p/malvik-foam-mattress-firm-white-70272262/

Something like this? Looks good, might get one.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 4/3/2021 at 6:55 AM, Zeitgeist said:

...you wanna sleep on your back.

Studies show sleeping on ones side is the best.

By sleeping on ones side allows the brain to drain and detoxify.

for me no difference but me and my lady do it anyway just becase we like it. 

i can report that sex is very special on the floor so i reccomend that you try it. but you gotta have some padding like the thin mattres in the video.