Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ethanb121

New age

5 posts in this topic

New age is making me go crazy saying there's demons and crap I know everything vibrates but there is only negative and neutral energy ...they are fear mongering about demons and saying real spirtuality is fake like experience based spirtuality 

This is fake new age. Real new age is doing some serious inner shadow work and transcendence.

Direct experience,discernment and ultimately direct Realisation is the path. They are saying nonsense and the oposite of what real spirituality really is. If you read some mystics they always rejected the paranormal stuff or even halucinations as a distraction from the path.

Edited by Bojan V

I think everything we can imagine exists in vibrational form. 

22 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

I think everything we can imagine exists in vibrational form. 

It does that's what scares me ig but alot of these less spirtuality aware newagers are more interested in believing in imagination(4d consciousness where everything exists/exploration then truth about our own world and themselves/conciousness what's the point of scaring yourself by making what you believe  come into reality all it does is destroy/slows down your path of spirtuality with senseless fear 

Ideas of demons and devils are the creation of mainstream religions like Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism and Buddhism etc. Maybe some fringe New Age people are talking about it too,  the world is full of people with all sorts of beliefs. I suggest you breathe, relax, let it all go and focus on your own spiritual work. You don't need to be afraid of thoughts, which is all this is, really. Focus on the content of direct awareness, there's no demon here apart from the selfishness of the delusional ego. 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :)