Gesundheit

Why is sourcing not allowed here?

6 posts in this topic

It may be a total noob question, but I'm curious about the reasoning behind that.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

It would make it quite likely for potentially the whole website to be shut down I would guess. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

7 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

It would make it quite likely for potentially the whole website to be shut down I would guess. 

Why?!

I don't know anything about this topic, so please bare with my ignorance.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Gesundheit because what is being sourced is illegal in many cases. I have not found any good sourcing anywhere on the regular internet. Posts about it on practically any website are very quickly removed. Silk Road was known for sourcing illegal things. Look at what happened to it. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

How do you think it makes this site look if people post links that say "Buy drugs here"? What kind of people do you think that will attract? Drug dealers perhaps? All of sudden you will have people peddling Oxycontin and cocaine on a high-consciousness forum.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Thread topic has shifted toward how to source substances. Posts with instructions how to source have been hidden. 

There are tons of problems that arise when a forum engages in sourcing on the clear web.