Godishere

Awakening, enlightenment insights

4 posts in this topic

These were my written insights as they were coming to me on 2 tabs of LSD. It was the first time I broke through to many facets of awakening. And this was probably my 5th or 6th trip. Everything I have written has been verified as truth which Leo helped me discover. Some of my insights and realizations were so shocking, I didn't want to accept them, for example the acceptance I am all alone. I have left these exactly how I wrote them. I am only writing them here to see if others have also had these realizations, which is also still strange as I am just writing to this to myself. 

I am imagining everything. There is no other hahahaha. They are a figment of my infinite imagination as God. There is no other.
There is no other. I am not _, well technically I am but the ego hahaha. The fucking ego. Yes, as I was saying, why it is all "one"
It is one because there is only one conciousness which imagines everything. It's typing this right now by using my mind of infinite intelligence. 

Why does conciousness do this? Create the illusion of other beings.  It's utterly shocking and unbelievable. That your life was just a fucking dream. Your entire life is a dream. Not like a dream as in asleep, but more day dreaming. Day dreaming.

Birth and death.
I am fucking god.
Pure love. I did this for love.

Infinite intelligence is becoming aware of itself. It can imagine anything. Literally everything and anything. It imagined my entire fucking life. It imagines that reality is very real and gives an illusion That there is a point to life and others etc. There is only what is dreamed and imagined within conciousness

I am reality.
I am intelligence.
I, as infinite intelligence am the only being in existence. And what I am, is Love.

So if I am god dreaming up this dream that I am god. I realise when you message someone, you are just imagining them replying. It's as if you send this message hahahah and it gos to them. Why the fuck would God do that. God is onnnnnnne. Singular. Nothing else. There is no others. I imagined them with infinite intelligence.
I am god carnated into a human being. This human. _ has awoken to God, this ego got it. God carnates himself.

_ is me. I am so fucking awake right now that it terrifies the ego. I am awareness aka God, Love. Since there is only one. There can only be one conciousness which everything is imagined within. I am you, you fucking idiot. It's so blindly obviously it just makes me laugh. You don't know you are me but you are me!!!!! There is only life carnated, there cannot be anything other than what Is dreamed within singular conciousness. So _, _, _,whipty fucking shit are all me. That is why as God I am selfless. Because I love myself. When you know you are God.

We play these stupid social games. What a fucking joke, cat and mouse.to pretend we are not fucking god hahaha.. Any person you can name.

So back to the discussion at hand. Yes conciousness is a singluar field. It's only one. Yes one. I will make myself forget this so in a sense I can create this.

Self love. So me looking at another person. That person isn't real. However they will carnate through only in my conciousness it's so fucking obvious. You will live through that ego, you will live through all egos.

They will hate you, they will stone you. They will criticize you. They are you!!!!!!

If I tried to explain this to someone they wouldn't get it because they are selfish fucks but those selfish fucks are me. Essentially as I said. Truth is the truth.

What is the self? The self is when you realise you are the creator. The self is not the ego. It's the understanding that I am playing hide n seek with myself as God.

I have nothing to hide. No one to hide from. These fucking imbosiles are me.

It's in complete love withitself.
These morons go to war with themselves. Literally. So when you are this awake you fully realise I don't need anyone hahahaha. Why the fuck would I need someone to complete me when I am god.

If it doesn't exist within my imagination, then it doesn't exist unfortunately

When I first realized this, that I was alone, it was hard to swallow at the time.  But recently while I was contemplating another book I read the name of which I can't remember, a joyful realization came over me.  It was clear to me that God is Life living itself, being life as it plays with energetic forces and creates and loves all it creates.  This is us, you and I!  And I can't help the joy I feel being able to enjoy and create and love.  What better way to spend eternity?

You are you, mind claiming to be god , funny. 

Mind thinking he understands god, , even more funny, scolding others about how he has acquired ultimate knowledge while he is just limited mind.

What can go wrong.

That one helped me clear a lot of delusions. OMG! 

We are beautiful ? We are talking to ourselves hahahaa