Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pistachio2

A life purpose symptom?

6 posts in this topic

Hello guys, I just started getting some traction to my life purpose and starting the work. For the first time in my life, it feels like I got a clear direction on where to go, and I am feeling amazing. I actually have never felt this way before. My self-esteem is really high people are telling me I look really good my confidence is high, I feel really good guys does this mean I am on the right track? 

IF you are feeling this type of high then this is a good sign, then you might be on right track but to clarify it for real you can do it by examing - 1. More listen less talking because intellectual people listen more. 2. You always learn from your mistakes 3. you less worry and do little complain. And do more actions

Edited by bracknelson123

@Pistachio2 This is what makes girls very attracted to you. You are busy, you don’t have a lot of time to spend on one girl, so the girl must work to get you. Life purpose makes you a ladies magnet. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Nahm Thank you for your wise words. It's actually quite scary for me to do so but I am working my way there. I see how I am becoming so much happier and people seem a little dispassionate it scares me and I see how I am becoming different. I also sort of understand how that is simply mental chatter and things I am making up. 

@Pistachio2 how far along are you ? I just started mine as well for the second time didn’t finish it the first time .