Preety_India

Nobody likes me.

66 posts in this topic

absolutely. When you feel so low it is hard to have hope. I declare there is hope though and available to you!

I think it's obvious. you have a big ego. If they hurt you, do injustice to you, humiliate you, or betray you, that creates a huge aching ego. It's not that your motives are not valid, that's the least of it. the important thing is the result: a broad, aching ego in need of reparation, apology, justice. the world owes you something! the world has hurt you and must acknowledge it, apologize and value you! but it obviously doesn't. It is a complicated matter, but a person of great intelligence like you has to see the solution to the enigma. what you have to do is what Jesus Christ said: turn the other cheek. the world has hit you hard. do you want revenge? that will only make you a bitter person. turn the other cheek, open your heart to human pain and accept it, completely renounce any idea of revenge, victimhood or sadness, and be the lamb that is offered. Love your enemies is essential. It's a kind of enlightenment, no less ... not so easy right? but there is no other solution

Edited by Breakingthewall

The world has the ability to show you what you take to be true. I speak from experience. I have experienced both sides of the spectrum, super friendly, and super hostile. What I have come to realize is that it all reflected how I viewed myself, and how I viewed the world. 

I would like to tell you that I like you, but I think you would not take it in and would probably reject it. It does not match your internal beliefs about yourself and therefore feels unfamiliar. You reject what is unfamiliar, even if it is what you truly want. So if a stranger truly loves you today with pure intentions, you will find something wrong with them and therefore reject them. I know what it's like. It does not have to be this way, though.

What if you really can change your view of yourself and your view of the world?

Would you be open to that?

If yes, there are some good resources I could link, but you would have to have an open mind and heart. I am also available to assist if you want that. And if not, I could still link the resources. You tell me what you want 

@soularlight go ahead and link the resources here 

Let me have a look 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

14 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@soularlight go ahead and link the resources here 

Let me have a look 

Good luck. 

@Preety_India I feel the same way. Mainly because I was overprotected, isolated and verbally abused my whole life (I guess).

Whatever our race, gender, status etc. there will always be people that don't like who you are. We need to learn how not to give a fuck.

I'm still in the process of learning this, and it is easier said than done. However, it can be done.

Sending love