Elzhi

The Darkest Perspective On Enlightenment

11 posts in this topic

The only question left is "Why?"

Why the dreamstate?

Why anythiing?

Would be interesting to hear comments about this video :)

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

Good stuff.

The ego likes to over-dramatize everything. Darkness only exists from the ego's point of view.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Jesus....this guy. It is however just one enlightened perspective, most enlightened teachers paint a much more rosy picture.

@Wormon Blatburm Egos get scared easily. But the reality is, I've never met anyone who's enlightened who said, "Fuck man! I wish I could go back asleep to how I was."

Instead they say things like, "I wouldn't go back for $1 million dollars", or "For the first time in my life I realized I was never happy until now."

One of the problems of doing enlightenment from the Western neo-adviata perspective is that it doesn't have any support structures. If you do enlightenment from the Eastern traditions like Buddhism, Yoga, or Tantra, you get a much more supportive framework for enlightenment. Enlightenment is a beautiful and loving thing when seen properly. For the average Western materialistic ego, yeah, it's depressing. Because Western materialism is so stupid.

Enlightenment is for people who really LOVE reality. If you hate reality, and love fantasy, then you'll have a hard time with it.

From my perspective, there's nothing more beautiful than ego death.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Wormon Blatburm Egos get scared easily. But the reality is, I've never met anyone who's enlightened who said, "Fuck man! I wish I could go back asleep to how I was."

Instead they say things like, "I wouldn't go back for $1 million dollars", or "For the first time in my life I realized I was never happy until now."

One of the problems of doing enlightenment from the Western neo-adviata perspective is that it doesn't have any support structures. If you do enlightenment from the Eastern traditions like Buddhism, Yoga, or Tantra, you get a much more supportive framework for enlightenment. Enlightenment is a beautiful and loving thing when seen properly. For the average Western materialistic ego, yeah, it's depressing. Because Western materialism is so stupid.

Enlightenment is for people who really LOVE reality. If you hate reality, and love fantasy, then you'll have a hard time with it.

Do you think Enlightenment can be successfully integrated into a Western, more busy society with greater elements of commerce, technology as well as social life? Or once Enlightened will you want everything to be simple?  

Yeah I think I'm past the point of no return. My mind is slowly putting together all the pieces. The universe is haunted by emptiness because everything is simply a manifestation of universe/consciousness. Now I understand why Leo hugged that trash can in the mushrooms video. The trash can and you are identical. There's no actual distinction to be made between between a "human being" and anything else. It's all just consciousness/universe/stardust

That's how this man can walk into a room and not be able to find himself. There's no difference between him and anything in the room in the absence of ego.