Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mafortu

Very interesting AMA on reddit right now, UFOs and consciousness

9 posts in this topic

I'm Matthew Roberts - Author of Initiated. I was a former US Navy service member. I was on the USS Theodore Roosevelt for the events of the gimbal and go fast footage. From there I transferred to ONI and then left the military in March of 2020.

What i mean by this is that the universe IS consciousness. You can interact with that consciousness for yourself. Therefore you can interact with the consciousness of a bug or another human or those that are more advanced then ourselves. You can interact with the consciousness that is yourself as well as the rest of the universe. Some called this god or the creator but i just think of it as a natural part of the universe in which we live.

Thought I bring this up to everyone's attention here

Here's the link:
https://old.reddit.com/r/ufo/comments/m9kb5r/ama_hello_rufo_im_matthew_roberts_author_of/

His spelling is hella sloppy, seems weird, how do we know he's legit...

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles

From the AMA:

"The only way to KNOW; is to KNOW the truth for yourself because then it becomes undeniable."

?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

24 minutes ago, allislove said:

@Rilles

From the AMA:

"The only way to KNOW; is to KNOW the truth for yourself because then it becomes undeniable."

?

Well thats not possible when it comes to this. Relatively speaking its important to know that this is not some fraudster attention seeker doing the AMA, I mean... Would someone who has been in such high positions really forget to capitalize his I... seems weird to me.

Honestly, it does not matter if whatever exists or not. What matters that it doesn't matter. At least for me it doesn't anymore.

Have been on the "ufo disclosure" foreplay far to long that it almost sterilized my excitement.

All that matters to know is that my life will be probably the same before and after disclosure.

6 minutes ago, GreenLight said:

Honestly, it does not matter if whatever exists or not. What matters that it doesn't matter. At least for me it doesn't anymore.

Have been on the "ufo disclosure" foreplay far to long that it almost sterilized my excitement.

All that matters to know is that my life will be probably the same before and after disclosure.

Feel the same. I highly doubt were gonna be watching Netflix with aliens anyway, if they do reveal themselves they will probably stay up in their spaceships watching us make asses of ourselves. 

Edited by Rilles

Some of it kind of reminds me what Terence McKenna said about aliens, that they are more a type of trans dimensional beings than real flesh-and-blood. He replied to a question about this:

“The way I look at UFOs is that these are real physical manifestations of consciousness. They are vehicles that can exist in reality. But like consciousness they can exist in non physical forms. My theory is that the physical manifestations are the "Call" that will then pull you into this deeper and non physical aspect of the universe. I believe this is the purpose they serve. Not sure if thats clear but its difficult to put some of these concepts into words”

That would certainly clarify a lot of what has always been mysterious for me about UFO’s.

Edited by Bodhitree

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna