Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
A Sahota

Tiredness

10 posts in this topic

I find my self sleeping too much. I have big goals and dreams but I cant seem to find the time to fit everything in because I sleep a lot. Even when  I try to get up early I find myself tired throughout the day, falling a sleep in lectures and wanting to take naps.  I am looking for and I am sure many people are looking for a way to keep my self exuberant, ecstatic and full energy throughout the day, spreading my high energy with the people around me.  I am fairly healthy, workout 5 times a week, avoid eating junk food, drink lots of water and eat lots of vegetables but i still find myself being tired throughout some parts of the day and I am feeling it is definitely a mental barrier which I am having great difficulty overcoming.  Any advice or techniques would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you  so much for everything !!!! :D

What do you mean by a lot? If it's over 9 hours you need to see a doctor and do an overnight sleep test. It could be caused by a physical condition. Fitbit can help you to track your sleep habits. If the sleep test doesn't show anything it's probably a psychological problem.

I was at a Tony Robbins lecture once, and he said that you can control the amount of energy you have based on your physiology.  He had us slouch and pretend to yawn (for example) and we all became tired.  Then he played loud music and we all danced and ran around, and we all became energized.

Perhaps this physiological control of energy levels is something Leo would want to explore and discuss in this video, should he ever decide to make it.

Awesome idea. I would like to know the biological and the spiritual background of the sleep, too. I know Leo takes lots of suppliments, maybe some of them are good to be energized during the day as well.

Chronic Fatigue is a very common condition these days because of poor diet and environmental toxins. I have struggle with it myself.

Once I fix it in myself, I want to shoot a video about it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

So I have been working on this sleeping problem and trying to get present in the moments right before I zone out. I have noticed I get this feeling of exhaustion almost like a wave, definitely negative and its very subtle and hard to distinguish. This feeling initiates a thought in my head saying  "Im Tired" or " im exhausted" or something along those lines and as these thoughts go through my mind  the feeling amplifies and then next thing you know I start to loose focus and bam ! I jump up and be like shit I fell asleep again.  This happens a lot in lectures and I feel like maybe the feeling starts because I am not fully engaged in what I am doing but not hundred percent sure. Any thoughts ? Also I do get this feeling in other situations but if I am doing something physical I can just push through it, if I am doing something mental like reading or in lecture as soon as I get this feeling it is almost inevitable  that I drift off. 

Do you still the same way? have you get more energy? I find out that a 20-30 minutes nap, and 7:00-7:30 hours of sleeps works work a little bit better for me; But I still with tiredness, I fell that I can speak with nobody when I have this sleepy problem; lost all my confident , and feel like all my personal growth doesn't work, when my brain is tired (usually Sedona releasing gets x1000 harder). Have you experienced something like that?

On 15/3/2016 at 0:03 AM, Franko said:

Do you still the same way? have you get more energy? I find out that a 20-30 minutes nap, and 7:00-7:30 hours of sleeps works work a little bit better for me; But I still with tiredness, I fell that I can speak with nobody when I have this sleepy problem; lost all my confident , and feel like all my personal growth doesn't work, when my brain is tired (usually Sedona releasing gets x1000 harder). Have you experienced something like that?

I have been in a similar state and i developed nothing, like yourself.
I find it that, if you go do the actualization practice, which Leo has on youtube, it will help everyone, to get more energy over the course of 'not that long'. Being in the 'now' presence or the 'actualized presence' will help you on your motivation and go through every experience with joy and your sleepy problems, they will be fixed eventually, when you realize, how much asleep you actually are.
I am definitely not joking. I have suffered from Crohn's.
The tricky thing, which i can't explain is, when i had my energy tapped off from losing weight, and 'i am a thin' , i got so tired and laid back, that somehow my relation to the world, it changed and my perspective widened. I have never ever experienced such a thing befor and it only lasted a day or two, before i was gaining back my weight, because the energy i got back, it has probably put me back to this 'unconscious state' which was my original state, again i cannot prove this in any way.
I have experienced how powerful it is and i can only recommend Self-actualization in contradiction to your 'sleepy probs'. 
Only thing you can do and it takes time, that is to be convinced of the long term benefits and you will just have to hang on, if you want to succeed in future.
Best regards.

Edited by StonerLord

On 20.3.2016 at 11:36 PM, Neill said:

stop smoking so much @StonerLord xD

Stoning is also a form of violence. :ph34r:466970198.jpg?v=2&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=CAaOg

Excellence is the same as habit. When you constantly do something, you might become excellent at it. -Aristotle