YoungSeeker

Lucid Dreaming

26 posts in this topic

I've accidently triggered lucid dreams several times now. It only started to happen when I entered a regular meditation practise. I'm not sure what else to recommend. I guess you need to trigger a regular dream in the first place; I find that reading before bed often does this.

My first experience with lucid dreaming was pretty terrifying actually, because I wasn't expecting it. I became aware that I was dreaming, but didn't know how to wake up from it!

In my dreams I seem to be able to bend the rules of reality to a small degree. I can walk through walls / fences in these dreams, but I can't do anything truly game changing like fly through the air or make things materialise. What degree of control do you guys typically have in your lucid dreams?

On 15.12.2016 at 0:28 PM, Geo said:

@Pallero Lucid dreaming and Astral projection are two very different things. Lucid dreaming is still just a dream. Astral projection is your consciousness leaving your physical body. Can you lucid dream you are astral projecting? Yes. But it ain't astral projection. Can you dream you are astral projecting? Yes, but its not astral projection. Astral projection is the validation you might seek to experience the ongoing nature of reality outside the physical.

Both are the same thing. In both cases you are just lucid dreaming. There is no such thing as astral projection, it's called lucid dream. It's literally the same

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.

may peace with all forum members and everyone that read this

i got 9 times ld in past two years.

so i think its just coincidence, and my wishful thinking because

i tried many methods but that works for me is WILD <wild induce lucid dream

. the truth is i dont know why i got them. its just after some mindful-breathing for two hours then sleep

i got this slippery feeling of mind from body and BAM!! i in lucid world. the problem is

everytime i tried to get ld, i dont get it. but if dont want it, i get ld

someone in another forum suggest me to take Piracetam to increase vividness and brain performance

i dont wanna to experiment with drugs

i guess (not yet try it) the most effective but slowest method is build a memory palace using method of loci.

cons is building it takes years :D

i have found something in youtube for your consideration

when you in the dream world normally the conscious mind try to release/forget/erasing stuff trough dream world 

in ld you try to remember. it will leads confusion to your mind and body if you ld everytime you sleep

another suggestion from my friend in other forum for regular ld

is to ground yourself in the now using mindfullness and stuff

<im not native english speaker, so forgive my poor comment>

Edited by randomvisitor

11 minutes ago, see_on_see said:

maybe its right because ...

in my case just got 9 times ld because i persist to use this WILD technique

I think we need to all recognise we are in a dream and wake up together. We need to become lucid in this dream we are having right now. As a result of this all other dreams will become lucid. We are lucid of 'past' lives and all lives that we are having in the now.

This is my affirmation, wake up now!