freejoy

My little baby died today

24 posts in this topic

Oh God! How tragic! I am truly sorry for your loss. I can’t even begin to imagine how painful this must be for you and your family. Feel free to reach out to me through PM if you need someone to talk to.

@freejoy Nothing really happens when we die.  It is like walking through a door or turning a corner.  You may not temporarily see them, but they do not feel that they are gone.  The first thing they will tell you if they could is that they are not dead,  Consciousness does not die.  Awareness is an eternal quality.  You will see them again.  In many NDEs people are reunited with those they were close to and celebrate together.  Children are seen as playing with other children in beautiful fields of colorful flowers.  Everything is a paradise for them.

For your dream of  loss of a loved one, I sympathize with you.  But when you wake from this dream, you will see whatever you saw in your dream is not real and one day you will be reminded of that.  You may have signs that will remind you your baby is still with you.   All will be well because it is all ready well.

Edited by Eternity