Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
neovox

enlightenment is bullshit (my personal realization)

28 posts in this topic

What is longed for is more simple than you can imagine. It is exactly the claim that "you" have to be more aware or focus more on eating, showering or taking a shit that creates separation and dissatisfaction. The "me" tries to take as much in as possible of "the now," it is the exact same energy as looking for enlightenment "out there." Nothing is required for this to be what it is, no knowing of it is required, no focus is required, no awareness is required. It is not even required to recognize that nothing is required. This leaves no position left for you to stand, what is left is what already were, nothing changes because the illusion of something needing to change was the dream. You don't end up somewhere in a mystical cloud, that is the belief the individual has in it's dream. This is already TOTALLY unknown, and no one knows that. 

11 hours ago, James123 said:

Who told you that you are human? Is it them directly being conscious of it or something that they have learned? If you never learned that you are born, can you be born? 

Yes you can, not learning means you simply don't know, like you don't know that doing something stupid can make you injured, after you get injured you learn. Your mind is playing tricks on you, you are blurring lines of things that you can't comprehend, with your human experience, good luck to you my friend.

4 hours ago, PureRogueQ said:

Yes you can, not learning means you simply don't know, like you don't know that doing something stupid can make you injured, after you get injured you learn. Your mind is playing tricks on you, you are blurring lines of things that you can't comprehend, with your human experience, good luck to you my friend.

Consciousness is way deeper than so called body-mind relation. Otherwise these talks just stay as an religion, belief or ideology. Directly become conscious of what you are is must. Good luck to you brother. 

Peace! 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Just now, James123 said:

Consciousness is way deeper than so called body-mind relation. Otherwise these talks just stay as an religion, belief or ideology. Directly become conscious of what you are is must. Good luck to you brother. 

Peace! 

I know it is way deeper, difference I do not ignore one or other

20 minutes ago, PureRogueQ said:

not ignore

Not ignorance, letting go. You think that both perspectives are true. No it is not. From that perspective there is no reason for you to become conscious of what you are, just have a regular human life. Otherwise enlightenment process stays as hobby and ego loves that. Entertainment.  

13 minutes ago, James123 said:

Not ignorance, letting go. You think that both perspectives are true. No it is not. From that perspective there is no reason for you to become conscious of what you are, just have a regular human life. Otherwise enlightenment process stays as hobby and ego loves that. Entertainment.  

They are for this life and there are things beyond your so called Enlightenment,  in matter of truth it is just grain of sand, it is nothing more then abiding in domain that you don't even understand. 

Edited by PureRogueQ

@PureRogueQ directly become conscious of what you are. Dont waste your time, if you are dedicated about enlightenment. Let go and love. 

Peace! 

On 3/14/2021 at 2:23 PM, traveler said:

nothing changes because the illusion of something needing to change was the dream.

?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi