Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Christopher Hitchens

100 posts in this topic

I wish I could build a palace in his name. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I'm following the Royal family news since the last few days. 

And I listened to some podcasts by Hitchens. 

I have no idea what to say. 

I'm developing more respect for the Queen and the Monarchy as more controversial stuff is coming out.. 

Curios and tuned. 

Cat-on-Military-Strategy.gif

It seems the royal family system and the Monarchy is quite a robust system that deserves respect than admonishing. 

People seem to be acting out of their emotions because they simply choose to focus on the word monarchy and since the word monarchy is associated with a negative connotations of exploitation, feudalism and power, this has caused people to focus on their anger and direct this anger to the Monarchy. 

Great coverage by Hitchens. 

The Monarchy seems to be a system based on poise and grace and fine living. It is definitely focused on public duty and spreading goodwill. 

Hmm.

But what's the reality? 

This definitely happens to be the case with regard to the Monarchy, they follow a set tradition. 

What is Flow of Growth Sequence? 

This is means a set or sequence in your life that is aligned towards creating growth and happiness and harmony and balance in a linear sequence. When this sequence is interrupted, growth is sabotaged and there are blockages. When there is freedom from blockages, this sequence is reinstated. 

51low2.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

Renewed respect for the queen

One thing I learned is that you should always remain strong no matter, no matter what family tragedies you have to face 

You should work to save those who can be saved, do your duty, pray to God and care much more about impressing and connecting those with high consciousness. And walk with them and their energy and not let your light be dim. 

And as you keep doing these things , you will eventually be firmly connected to those who possess divine wisdom and consciousness and you will continue to keep flowing in their aura and protected by their aura. 

This is what you need to do. 

Basically this thing means live with God

There is underwirld covered by a cover or cloud of corruption, evil and bad human nature like greed and when above this cloud is a place or kingdom of goodness and happiness and mutual love. It will only come to the underworld when we get rid of the cloud. 

That's how you leave cheap people with bad energy behind. 

There is a basic level that you need to rise above and over in order to do good things in life. 

This level is where you completely get rid of bad people from your life..

And move upwards. 

Non living systems will not impact you negatively. 

It's only biological beings who can affect you and do you evil. But not all biological or living beings, especially humans, are evil. But some are. And even one is not enough to tilt your life apart. 

51pho7.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

51pmii.jpg

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

One thing I learned is that you should always remain strong no matter, no matter what family tragedies you have to face 

You should work to save those who can be saved, do your duty, pray to God and care much more about impressing and connecting those with high consciousness. And walk with them and their energy and not let your light be dim. 

And as you keep doing these things , you will eventually be firmly connected to those who possess divine wisdom and consciousness and you will continue to keep flowing in their aura and protected by their aura. 

I'll call this the bottom layer concept. 

Yes enlightenment and transcendence is more humanity and love. But before you go to transcendence, you need to go through integration. That's why stage Yellow is before stage Turquoise. Integration of all of the stages in order to ensure that you have worked through your shadows is essential in providing the foundation for transcendence. If you try to transcend your needs before meeting them, you risk creating a shadow for that need. Yes, transcendence and stage turquoise is higher than integration and stage yellow but integration is just as important and isn't lesser to transcendence.  

Yes you can have physical preferences and yes you can have emotional needs. None of those make you superficial or needy. It just matters on the way you go about meeting those needs.

As far as emotional needs goes, there are some people who get dependent on their partner and expect them to be therapist and provider. That's not a healthy way of going about those needs for either party. But wanting a supportive partner who you feel like you can be vulnerable with because you feel emotionally safe can create an intimate connection that benefits both parties. 

Same goes for the need for sex and physical preference. An unhealthy way of going about it is reducing the other person's worth down to physical appearance as if that is the main thing that matters. Women have suffered a lot from this by things like objectification , the way we are expected to adhere to beauty standards, and the messed up notion that women lose their value after a certain age because they are no longer attractive. A healthy way to go about meeting needs for sex and physical preferences is acknowledging them but not wrapping all of your standards up with appearances and instead also taking the other persons personality and agenda into consideration.

I feel that women are generally better at this because we can acknowledge our preferences when it comes to what we like about the male form. Not to be vulgar but we do talk about the attractiveness of the male body and sex in general similar to how guys talk about liking asses and tits. Many of us are also ok with casual sex and that's ok. But the thing is that we don't base a man's worth solely on those things because we don't objectify men they way they objectify us. You can see this in a societal and institutional scale as well.

Taken from the joy journal 

I decided to compile what I've been thinking with some things that were discussed in page 32 of the Teal Swan thread above along with the video that was mentioned there. I wanted everything to be in one place to provide a background for this brief post.

I've been contemplating about survival, selfishness, meeting you needs, enforcing your boundaries etc. I think part of my backlash has to do with me trying to skip integration and jump into transcendence. It's important to know that even after knowing deep truths that you will still have needs and that's ok. We risk developing shadows and getting into dangerous situations when we try to aim for transcendence prematurely without going through the stage of integration. Goes back to the whole thing about needing to build a strong and healthy ego before ego death. That's why stage yellow is an important foundation to turquoise. Stage yellow is integrative while stage turquoise is transcendent.  And I know that I have to go much deeper into yellow and exhaust my needs from the other stages before jumping to turquoise. I believe that Teal Swan has a more integrative approach given how she talks about making peace with your shadow and integrating that to your identity to have a healthier ego and way of going about the world, while Leo has more of a transcendent approach given how he talks about enlightenment, letting go of the ego, and everything being an illusion

Lately the Queen has become my biggest role model. 

Edited by Preety_India

Hitchens has taught me the biggest lesson in life. 

And that is to be logical and thoughtful and intellectual first and emotional later. 

And this is important to support the right people in life. 

Because if you go by emotions, you end up supporting all the wrong people in life. 

This is very evident in some of Hitchen's videos. Like the videos he made on Diana and mother Teresa. 

He exposed all the lies fed to the media. 

Since watching Hitchens I realized the number one thing that I was doing wrong 

Emotions 

Although emotions are absolutely important for cultivating an intuition but the biggest drawback with emotions is that they cloud judgement. And judgement is key. Judgement is absolutely important. 

Judgement and intellect go hand in hand and they help you to drag yourself out of your bubble of fantasy and lack of understanding of truth about people. 

51r2vd.jpg

I'll use this symbol to represent all the concepts I laid out in this journal. 

51r33a.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

Since I was exploring the royal family system, I came across a bunch of royal themes that caught my attention and they are splendid. 

51r556.jpg

51r56m.jpg

51r58b.jpg

51r59s.jpg

51r5au.jpg

51r5bu.jpg

51r5cs.jpg

51r5dx.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

51r5fa.jpg

51r5jn.jpg

51r5ii.jpg

51r5kt.jpg

51r5gx.jpg

51r5p5.jpg

51r5mq.jpg

51r5qm.jpg

51r5s2.jpg

51r5uz.jpg

51r5th.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

51r5wj.jpg

51r5xt.jpg

51r5zf.jpg

51r60t.jpg

51r639.jpg

51r65a.jpg

51r668.jpg

51r67h.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

Having a bit of imperial nostalgia, eh?

Personally, I think the Royal family is overrated and they have far too much power. Technically, the Crown owns 16 percent of the world's surface area (still) and the British Monarch is head of state in 16 countries, including pretty major powers like Australia and Canada. More info is coming out every day about how the royal family actually have a lot more influence behind the scenes than is commonly believed, they aren't just figureheads like the royals in other democracies, such as Norway, Sweden or the Netherlands.

As for Hitch, I do miss him, but it's worth listening to his brother, Peter Hitchens too, who is on the opposite end of the political and religiosity spectrum. A lot of the atheist propaganda that Hitch was most famous for is just rehashed Marxism-Leninism.