InterruptReQuest

Has anyone here tried TRE exercises?

7 posts in this topic

In short, TRE exercises are used to release trauma, stress and tension that are stuck in the body (maybe repressed emotions too). I found these exercises about a week ago and I have noticed overall less muscle tension and more flexibility in result. I think this is by far the best way to release these stuck "energies" (at least for me it is). However I'm not sure if these exercises actually can heal the source or if it just releases what already has built up.

Has anyone here tried these exercises? I'd like to hear other people's experiences with these exercises too.

Yes. I have been complaining of tension in my inner thighs for years and I tried TRE and was like instant relief for days and weeks. So much so that I haven't really been keeping up with it. The biggest problem is that I'm too lazy to do the  stretches properly, lol. Though I am able to get into the shaking fairy easily.  I did not have any emotional releases as of yet, but looking forward to trying it again. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Great thread. I’ve found TRE to be ideal, especially coupled with expressing each emotion. Complete body mind clear out. Animals are so smart. 9_9 I’ve also found basic deep stretches a couple times each day,(and breathing into the muscle stretched), a couple minutes each time, to function as maintenance / no build up, resulting in a natural embrace to feel as deeply as can be. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Could you guys explain how exactly these exercises work? (I suspect that I am already doing them - or at least something very similar - every morning, but I want to make sure we're not talking about completely different things here... ;))

Why so serious?

LMAO

Did it for the first time rn ?

Based on this video: 

It's so funny, thanks for sharing. ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

55 minutes ago, allislove said:

LMAO

Did it for the first time rn ?

Based on this video: 

It's so funny, thanks for sharing. ?

This video is a good primer, but here is a full official breakdown of the exercises :

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay