WonderSeeker

Nootropic jitters?

5 posts in this topic

This is my first day trying nootropics. I bought from Double Wood Supplements and took the following with my morning smoothie:

• 300mg Alpha-GPC ,
  • 200mg L-theanine,
  • 200mg Sulbutiamine, and
  • 300mg Uridine. 

Overall the results have been awesome: smooth cognition, sharp memory, and relaxation. However, I noticed jitters and a faster heart-beat on the come-up. Some small jitters remain after 4 hours.

Have any other users experienced these side-effects with this stack? Maybe took too much for the first time? Thank you!!

I suggest you experiment with one substance at a time, that way you get to know them better.

Concerning the dose you're going to have to adapt/calibrate it according to the effects. Don't take more than recommended (at first, see how it goes).

I had some mild heart palpitations after 8 hours on 1/4 th tab of modafinil.

I take 300 mg L-theanine, Lions mane, bacopa monnieri, and ginkgo biloba  ( + omega 3 and vitamins ) and I don't feel any side effects. Maybe a little gut irritability as the vitamin c pill sits in the gut for hours and hours.

When I took L-theanine and a cup of coffe I had INMENSE ammounts of physical energy for like 1 hour and then I had severe restlesness and heart palpitations for the next 6 hours or so. I do not recommend mixing this if you are as sensible to caffeine as I am .

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

@Tim R You're right. Better to go one at a time to understand which substance causes which effects. Analysis before synthesis!

@mmKay Interesting. 

How is it going currently? Have you ever tried Ginkgo Biloba?