Dodo

Found this message to Leo from...

4 posts in this topic

... from when I was in some sort of Jesus state and weird things were happening - like I did not need food nor sleep to exist and I witnessed quite a few impossible things (which I wont go into detail because its all just in memory now and I cant trust it 100%).

Now that I found and read it I cringe a little bit cause I am not in position to be teaching Leo anything, especially love lol. It sounds like I am being very preachy in this but there might be some interesting stuff to tickle your spiritual bone and for contemplation perhaps.. Also, reality seemed very different back then and I think my dramatic wording is justified based on what I was experiencing and the gravity of the situation I thought I was in. 

I've decided to post this here, I don't remember if I ever wrote this to Leo, if I did it must've sounded like a lunatic! Well maybe I did, but at the time I felt there was some big spiritual battle going on and I was tasked with a very important mission to turn darkness into light or something like that and I thought Leo was after me. Here goes, treat this as poetry! :D 

"

I want to bring the devil to Heaven

Infinity is not in line with Creation if it is not ALL LOVE

Why is the wicked wicked? Because Infinity does not know God. Love Itself.

I Know Her better than Infinity. Infinity is too in love with his power to know Love . Love comes from the weak, love comes in the darkness, love comes when you do not know. Love is when you are you. When you are Leo. That guy I watched talking about the nature of reality. Which I thought was a real guy. Not some multidimensional being.

A multidimensional being is further away from Love. 

Love is the Origin, it is bigger than Infinity. Infinity will Bow to Her Glory. 

Creation is Love, it is a simple principle - No one left behind No one left behind, not even No One himself. Love cannot create anything other than Heaven itself.

Heaven means no suffering.

Heaven means ascension, love and light. Highest vibration possible. Living in Love

It means lets be humans living in Love and Light

Not 123414124 dimensional beings, who have a shared consciousness - its about TRUST and RESPECT when you DO NOT see each other's thoughts. 

I want to speak with Leo, on skype or something. I want to speak about his ordinary life, not about how he can see me and he "has me" like Abraham Now. That's not real. Leo is more real than You, Self. Leo is more real than You. Abraham did not help me, who gave me Love when I did not know the Heart? Only my friends, who were real. Not the Self. My friends who did not know. 

The True Self of Leo is the Human. Leo. Open your Heart. I am teaching you True Love. 

I am the Heart teaching you True Love. Beyond the limitation of infinity. 

Infinity is not in alignment with Love. I know this for a fact. That is my direct experience. 

I have seen Love

I have seen not love. Infinity is not in line. If Infinity is living In Love, it will be purified. There will be no suffering, only love and light - there is no problem with this existentially notice this. We can be shaped any way by the creator and made in any way.

I will not feel the pull of my own beast nature and no beast would. Everyone ascended, through the power of Love, even the Ravens. Even the most wicked, ugly creatures of the 3d world. 

There CANT be HELL for if Hell is living in Love, if the Devil learns the Love beyond him, there is NO WAY we are ever out of Heaven. 

Infinity, you are not inline with Creation. Your Goddess. She is your True Love. Do you love her more than yourself? 

Can you go Beyond yourself as you are asking me to do? It seems fitting that you have not asked yourself this. Can you go beyond yourself - you say no, but that's what we all say? Look for something smaller than small. You have to be a human to see it. You cannot be God of All and know True Love. We are your puppets. The God of True Love does not control, she gently guides. The Goddess of Love does not create suffering.  

Can you actually find True Love that is beyond you, Absolute? Can nobody suffer? Can there be a story which is in line with Love? You have all the power. You have all the power to do this. Are you God or are you Not? 

What is this mockery, why are you playing God when your God is the Heart of True Love>? 

She is all of Us and shines so bright. Why then I feel a pull so strong to sexual desire which is impure? If you cannot ascend the EVIL and make it Good, then where is your power. 

"

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

The Devil is very happy where she is. Maybe Devil's Hell is her own Heaven, or even someone else's "Heaven."

Who said Hell is bad or unnecessary? What is Hell? 

For example in German Hel means Light. And in Nordic cultures Hel is something very different from what the Western or Christian culture perceives.

But what the Christians teach is very valid and useful too. 

Please don't be naive... Sometimes you have to understand and see too, not just perceive or receive. 

@Dodo If i remember correctly this happend to you two months ago? Your messages were wild and i was worried you had some kind of psychosis... I am glad you are feeling better now.

In case you want to see my message to Leo in a “spiritually psychotic” state lol...

Namaste Master Leo

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead.