Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Galyna

"reality Is What’s Happening Right Now In My Senses”

8 posts in this topic

"Reality is what’s happening right now in my senses”

Guys and Leo,

I can’t break through using this principle to get to full enlightenment.

Because every time I use it, it makes me very egocentric, grounding the illusion of myself even harder. I do not feel repulsion toward this principle, in fact, it inflates my Ego, when it is eating the idea that “Reality that I sense right now at this very present moment is the only Reality in general”

Using this principle, it does not allow me to get rid of this “me” sensation.

Can you please help me? I am using the principle, described by Leo in the video below, rewind to 41st minute.

Thank you.

https://actualized.org/articles/how-to-become-enlightened

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna What beats your heart? What draws air into and out of your lungs? Is it what you call “me” in your head? No, “you” do not control these things, nor do “you” feel, hear, think, etc. If you believe that the “I” thought is controlling these things, you’re mistaken. “You” are aware of these things, but they are not you. “You” are not separate from the external world, you’re merely part of it, like a wave is part of the ocean.

As Eckhart Tolle once said, how ridiculous would it before for one wave to look at another and say “I’m different than you. I don’t like the way you look. I’m better than you.” etc.

Guys, I feel like I formed my question in a wrong matter.

I do not think by remove “I” or “my” or “me” we will get rid of the problem. I KNOW that it is illusion, but still something happens for this body RIGHT NOW, RIGHT AT THIS VERY MOMENT.

What I am struggling to understand or accept is that this is the only Real Reality within the range of this illusory fiction “I”, please let us drop the “I”! Even we drop the “I”, we can not drop present moment. It is always here.

Sounds crazy, but how this present moment that happens right now can be the most valid present moment ever with regard to “I”?

I am not sure if people understand what I am asking here.

Thank you very much,

Galyna 

@Frogfucius

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna Until you fully feel the "I" is removed, you won't be able to understand. Keep meditating, self-inquiring, until the "I" is removed and you truly feel what the present moment feels like. That's the moment "you" leave the prison of your mind, and become pure awareness. Don't feel stressed out or like you're doing anything wrong, or you should be at a certain point. Every internal struggle you have is necessary in order to reach the next step. The more you question reality and the patterns of your mind, the more the mind will release its grip - but it will also backlash in every way possible. Stay strong, and just observe its ridiculousness. :P

If you remove your identity life will flow like a dream. You will have you but you will be your true you. The dream you that doesn't second guess its action. There will be no self reflection. You will be forever present like a dream you are not thinking about the future or past you are always directly involved with the story.

Yes Galyna.

1. “You” are just a thought. But you also have thoughts. How can a thought have a thought?

2. You have a left hand that exists. But are you your left hand? You exist in localized consciousness. But are you Galyna?

On 14/10/2016 at 7:17 PM, Galyna said:

"Reality is what’s happening right now in my senses”

Guys and Leo,

I can’t break through using this principle to get to full enlightenment.

Because every time I use it, it makes me very egocentric, grounding the illusion of myself even harder. I do not feel repulsion toward this principle, in fact, it inflates my Ego, when it is eating the idea that “Reality that I sense right now at this very present moment is the only Reality in general”

Using this principle, it does not allow me to get rid of this “me” sensation.

Can you please help me? I am using the principle, described by Leo in the video below, rewind to 41st minute.

Thank you.

https://actualized.org/articles/how-to-become-enlightened

the point is that you can't get out of your pov. It is impossible, because if you go out, and for example access infinite simultaneous pov, it will continue to be your pov. The thing is that reality is an infinite pov, which uses the trick of blinding itself to everything but what it wants, to build this apparent concrete pov. so, my pov is your pov, we are the same pov except that "you" are blinded to everything except yours, and "I" to everything but mine, but if we become infinite, we are exactly the same. we are right now, it just seems not. so, and here is the apparent paradox, your pov is the absolute, nothing exists outside. and the same my pov. because they are the same! they are the infinite pov, but castrated differently. a clever trick 

Edited by Breakingthewall