Preety_India

What makes a woman want a man really bad?

30 posts in this topic

Grab her by the hips and hair (back of neck) and kiss her, pull her towards you, take control of her body. its a KO, automatic submission. 

No one has ever survived that move. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@integral be careful with that kind of confidence. 

Communication confidence and sexual confidence are two different things. 

If you get too sexually confident and hold her arm on the first date, she might call security. 

By confidence I mean general confidence personality wise

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Makes sense, this is a phase 2 technique. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Just now, integral said:

Makes sense, this is a phase 2 technique. 

Understood. That's good too.. Some like it. Some don't. Not sure how most  women take that. 

I haven't had much of an experience with phase 2 so can't speak about it. 

I mostly tend to see a guy in phase 1 and then reject. I never let it go to phase 2 unless I want to be serious and I've given the green signal. 

In my experience after consent is established its a very effective technique. 

Maybe its sounds rough or violent, its not like that, Just firm. Enough to be in control. 

Maybe ask your good man to role play this kind of stuff, its fun.

6 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Compatibility. :P

Yep. Compatibility is numero uno. 

Haha xDI'll draw the Uno reverse card now. Reverse compatibility. Lmao. 

@Etherial Cat

Reverse compatibility = polarity :P

Lets create  some sexual tension now. :P

What makes a man want a women really bad?

Besides twerking.

Leo said he wasnt attracted to that women... what could she of done differently to display her inner attractiveness?

I was once seduced by a granny, all she did from what i can tell is started flirting with me. 

Edited by integral

@integral irrelevant. Try staying on topic. 

hmm i think your being overly strict in this case, but ok.