Gesundheit

Reoccurring pattern in this section

44 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

@Hulia Stay on topic, or take your emotional reactions somewhere else. This discussion has nothing to do with your person or my person.

You are not the Administrator here, you cannot ban or punish me. Your assertivenees is absolutely ungrounded. ?

8 hours ago, jerrypua said:

Just saying cuz most of the time women will tell you what they think they want, but not what they really want.

When they're giving you advice they're not looking out for you but them.

They don't care about the truth in female attraction but their survival.

They do not care about you little guy.

That's why you have to be very careful who you listen to and I guess the first rule of the game should be:

You do not listen to women's advice.

I'm sorry, but this logic is silly and inconsistent.

If I'm gonna question women's advice because of potential conflict of interests, then I should absolutely dismiss men's advice entirely, because a man will likely tell me something that doesn't get me laid, because if I get laid more, he will get laid less. And vice-versa. See, men have more reasons than women to fall for the conflict of interests fallacy.

But let's be objective here and listen to everyone equally. Why not? Sure, we should take everything with a grain of salt. That is a universal rule, and certainly not gender-exclusive.

8 hours ago, jerrypua said:

On a different note, remember that all advice, insight or idea is pure hypothesis, and hypothesis without experience and feedback is just mental masturbation.

So, whoever's advice you take, go out and take it to practice and see if that really works in the real world, otherwise you're your wasting your time.

Exactly! I agree and appreciate the advice, man.

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

6 hours ago, intotheblack said:

I don't know what that video means. In my view, it could mean anything you want it to.

However, I think it's an indisputable fact that women generally tend to grow and mature faster than men. This is even the case sexually where females reach puberty at a younger age than males. For this reason, I think society still has it right when it comes to this specific issue. Women always look for older men, because men of the same age are not as mature. We can safely say that generally women mature younger than men. So, I definitely agree with you on this point.

However, male maturity is not necessarily identical to female maturity. Men and women grow differently on different axes, each within their own league. There are different gender roles for each side, and we can't say everyone should be equal. For example, I can't imagine myself pregnant or giving birth. This is clearly not my role. As a general rule of thumb, I would say people who are interested in spirituality are more developed than the average person, whether men or women. And within this particular field, I would say women develop and reach maturity younger than men because of prior evidence of quicker development in other areas. So, it's always wise for a woman to look for an older man in order to match up with his level. I personally wouldn't want to have a relationship with an older woman for this particular reason. With an older woman, there's a huge risk of being easily manipulated because I'm not at her level. Ideally, I think all men should look for younger women, and vice-versa. I think that's how it should be and that our ancestors got it right.

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey