charnini

Too many options for my life purpose.

8 posts in this topic

Greeting,

I am currenting doing The Ultimate life purpose course. Though I am not finish yet with the course but I came across some problems and not sure if you guys are in similar situation.

A little story about me: I love to bake, environment, nutrition, travel , promote veganism (Please no hate). I am currently studying for Nutrition in college I don't really enjoy it but deep down I felt like it must be done if I want to make a different in nutrition world and for people. I love to bake like a lot a lot, I bake part time at farmer market. I can't say I love to travel when I haven't been anywhere but I know deep down I want to ride Amtrack and see the world. 

• I am opening to new idea and opportunity. In the course, Leo mentioned to open to new idea and don't limit it. I started to allow myself with different idea and each idea that came up I started to vision it. The problem is, there is so many ideas and I started to vision so many thing to the point where I was kind of lose on which vision I should stick to.

Of course you would say, stick to the one is most resonate with me the most. But all those vision is what I care about.

My "Current"  Vision: 

• Travel around the world to promote veganism through pastry and baking.  How? Will, I vision myself visiting different country  document the story of the creator and shared with the world how vegan pastry can be as good. 
  • I also vision myself being a blogger, sharing vegan recipe.
  • I vision myself opening a vegan bakery
  • I vision myself becoming a Youtuber and share recipe
  • I vision myself hold a self-stick and talking to a camera while walking in different country telling people who is watching how deliouse this vegan pastry is. 

I am willing to take action at dream. I know I am sounding like a victim but I have so much Idea and don't really know where to start. All of these vision is time investing and I already try out some of them. But I want to know how you guy came to identify your vision?

For those who read this post, I want to say that I very apricate your time really. 

Edited by charnini

Use your intuition to pick the best sounding one and start working on it. Make some "small bets". This is explained later in the course.

Don't worry, if you pick the wrong one, you can change it later as you realize it isn't quite right for you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I've had, and still have to some degree, similar issues in "knowing" what vision is the best.  

A few things I've come to.

• I may never "know" definitively which vision is the "right" one.  I think the best way to gauge this is how much emotion and heart you feel towards it.
  • I've cycle through various visions over the years, but I notice that one in particular, no matter how long I go without visioning about it, seems to still produce some sort of solid heart feeling in it.  Though, it's not necessarily too much excitement, it's more of a more grounded feeling of "ok, this feels kinda like something my body and heart is into as well, not just my mind and excitement".  If that makes any sense.
  • I agree here with Leo in that experimenting in the actual world is a great way to get feedback on what vision is best and also how best to modify your vision.  Example: you may be visioning that you really want to travel. Ok, Great!... but there's so many places!... So you go traveling and find out that you really vibe with more colder and mountainous climates, and you've gone to some tropical places so you can have a reference that you can base that off of.  There you go, now you can use that experience (and intuition and heart) to really get a feel for what vision is right for you.
  • Experiment and play with your vision.  recently, I've been visioning about a pretty specific scenario repetitively, and am now starting to feel that, since I've got this implanted in my mind decently, I now feel a bit bored with it and feel that I want to modify or "play" with it.  change it up.  Add things to it.  See what I can do to really make it perfect.  I imagine this is an ongoing process. 
  • Also, adding the types of feelings you want to feel I've found to be pretty great.  And, sometimes, if I actually feel that feeling, or feel the love in my heart, I'll simply focus on that feeling and then images will come out of that without my consciously creating them.  Like using emotions as the trigger to elicit images which you can incorporate and use.
  • Finally, remember that there might not be a "right" vision.  Maybe the more important thing is to simply vision and do what gives you the most excitement, motivation, and passion to do.  Get amped!  Even if you don't feel the passion when you actually do the thing, that's great too since at least you learned something.  

Hope it helps.

I'm imagining vegan baked goods at the moment and am drooling slightly

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Use your intuition to pick the best sounding one and start working on it. Make some "small bets". This is explained later in the course.

Don't worry, if you pick the wrong one, you can change it later as you realize it isn't quite right for you.

Thank you Leo. I will trust my intuition and focus on the course for guidance. 

14 minutes ago, Matt23 said:

15 minutes ago, Matt23 said:

I've had, and still have to some degree, similar issues in "knowing" what vision is the best.  

A few things I've come to.

• I may never "know" definitively which vision is the "right" one.  I think the best way to gauge this is how much emotion and heart you feel towards it.
  • I've cycle through various visions over the years, but I notice that one in particular, no matter how long I go without visioning about it, seems to still produce some sort of solid heart feeling in it.  Though, it's not necessarily too much excitement, it's more of a more grounded feeling of "ok, this feels kinda like something my body and heart is into as well, not just my mind and excitement".  If that makes any sense.
  • I agree here with Leo in that experimenting in the actual world is a great way to get feedback on what vision is best and also how best to modify your vision.  Example: you may be visioning that you really want to travel. Ok, Great!... but there's so many places!... So you go traveling and find out that you really vibe with more colder and mountainous climates, and you've gone to some tropical places so you can have a reference that you can base that off of.  There you go, now you can use that experience (and intuition and heart) to really get a feel for what vision is right for you.
  • Experiment and play with your vision.  recently, I've been visioning about a pretty specific scenario repetitively, and am now starting to feel that, since I've got this implanted in my mind decently, I now feel a bit bored with it and feel that I want to modify or "play" with it.  change it up.  Add things to it.  See what I can do to really make it perfect.  I imagine this is an ongoing process. 
  • Also, adding the types of feelings you want to feel I've found to be pretty great.  And, sometimes, if I actually feel that feeling, or feel the love in my heart, I'll simply focus on that feeling and then images will come out of that without my consciously creating them.  Like using emotions as the trigger to elicit images which you can incorporate and use.
  • Finally, remember that there might not be a "right" vision.  Maybe the more important thing is to simply vision and do what gives you the most excitement, motivation, and passion to do.  Get amped!  Even if you don't feel the passion when you actually do the thing, that's great too since at least you learned something.  

Hope it helps.

I'm imagining vegan baked goods at the moment and am drooling slightly

That's a great tips! Sometime I just need to listen to my heart more. Thank you

mmm, ya.  Sometimes Silence is the best teacher and guide.

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

I too have many different dreams within my vision: travelling here to live like this, living there and do that, create this kind of business, and this, and then this...

It's not a problem. But those are just a bunch of ideas that I really would like to realise at some point. And maybe they will change over the years and that's okay. I had to pick one thing to start with, and I did.

Shamanic breathing (leo has a video on it) is great to get in touch with your intuition. Have you tried it?

The way I did it was pick the wrong thing first, work hard on it for a few months, and feel burnt out, then smoke some weed and realise what I want to do instead.

So picking the wrong thing will still lead you to picking the right thing, faster than the person who doesn't pick at all.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

You need to consider and possibly weed out other options as well.

Like for example

why didn't you consider furthering your studies?

becoming an educator, a researcher, a banker, a manager or another position.

becoming a consultant, an author, a tutor

what about getting married?

How about continuing what your parent does for a living?

Then go back to your original goals and see if you need to integrate them together.