Ivan Dimi

More Consciousness = More Creativity?

6 posts in this topic

After following Leo’s Work all these years I just realized that for some strange reason his work extremely boosted my creativity. It’s funny because his teachings don’t focus that much on creativity and I am still for sure far from being in any sense enlightened whatsoever, but I feel a sense of deep creativity not only in my life purpose / career, but also in any other aspect of life. And I am talking not about the kind of temporary creativity because of some short-term inspiration, but like a state of almost constant creativity & and constant curiosity. It is like seeing the world more through the lens of a child, more magical, full of joy. At the same time as mentioned above I still have this very strong egoic mind. In a nutshell doing the work of personal actualization for me somehow doesn’t materialize in having less of ego, being more ‘enlightened’, but rather it boosted enormously my creativity & general curiosity...

I am curious if with more Consciousness comes automatically more Creativity? Is there any direct corelation? Or what is your experience regarding this point?

God is infinite creativity.

So the closer to God you get...

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 6.3.2021 at 2:37 AM, Leo Gura said:

God is infinite creativity.

So the closer to God you get...

@Leo Gura You should definitely create a course on creativity as a sequel to the life purpose course :)

4 minutes ago, Ivan Dimi said:

@Leo Gura You should definitely create a course on creativity as a sequel to the life purpose course :)

He just revealed you the biggest secret and u want a course???

18 minutes ago, Heaven said:

He just revealed you the biggest secret and u want a course???

That is none of your business what I want (sorry my ego speaking here :D:D:D)