Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tim R

Thoughts on 1CP-LSD?

6 posts in this topic

Currently, 1CP-LSD is legal where I live. But not for long, it's been decided to make it illegal within the next few months, so I thought about... prophylactic hoarding, essentiallyxD What are your experiences with it? (I mean with the substance, not the hoarding lol)

I'm also interested in using it for microdosing, does anyone here have experience with that? 

I don't have personal experience with 1cp-LSD, but everything I've read about it leads me to believe it's functionally the same as LSD. This makes sense since it should be a prodrug for LSD.  Some people claim that there are subtle differences, which is certainly possible, but it's very hard to tease apart the effect of expectation with psychedelics. In any case, many people who do report differences seem to like 1cp-LSD the best out of the LSD prodrugs, and some people even like it more than the OG.

It seems like a winner to me, but if you have easy access to LSD, there might not be much point in acquiring a big hoard, since it's probably not much different. OTOH, I really like the professional blotters from these clearweb vendors. They tend to be consistently dosed, well vetted (vs "street" acid), and low hassle.

I've used 1p-LSD for microdosing, and it's very effective. I don't microdose regularly at all, but I've found 3-5ug to be my sweet spot for the occasions when I do. I'd expect the dosage for 1cp to be the same, but everyone's sweet spot will be a little different so you have to experiment.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

So I guess you are from Germany? I bought it too here and I have a few experiences with it, full dose and microdosing. I cant really tell the difference between this and normal LSD and all the research suggests that too. 

1 hour ago, Cireeric said:

So I guess you are from Germany? I bought it too here and I have a few experiences with it, full dose and microdosing. I cant really tell the difference between this and normal LSD and all the research suggests that too. 

@Cireeric Yup. Ok cool so... guess I'll make mir ein Wurschtbrot;)

Why is it illegal? I don't get it

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"