Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Parththakkar12

Why does dating-advice for men focus so much on what's wrong with men?

4 posts in this topic

Here's a theory - Dating advice for men focuses so much on what's wrong with men, why men aren't lovable, why men need to be fixed, why attraction that isn't inherently there has to be created because it benefits them. It benefits the dating-coach industry to basically scam men and to have them go round and round in circles trying to fix themselves, basically chasing their tail.

Why do women focus so much on what's bad and wrong about men? Same thing. It benefits their survival-agenda to do so. Does it benefit women to say good things about men? I don't know. For example, as we all know, feminism.

I'm starting to see how well it pays to be anti-male. The anti-male BS pays so damn well! The dating-industry is a huge industry.

I think I'm going to be a nice guy and I'm going to keep my mouth shut about this because the dating-industry's money depends on me keeping my mouth shut about this!!

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

Interesting perspective

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

You can stick that kind of advise up the advise givers butt. Maybe you're looking for the wrong type of women? Swimming the wrong social circles?

If you ain't getting laid, that isn't the woman's responsibility but yours.

Responsibility 101.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.