28 cm unbuffed

How Would You Spend This Money?

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

A friend of mine introduced me to an exercise, that is somehow connected to our subconscious mind and financial goals. It all makes sense, let me introduce the concept briefly:

Every day you have to spend 2x more money, you spent the day before, so the first day is: 1000$, the second day: 2000$, third: 4000$... and the last one is 512 000$. The trick is - you have to know EXACTLY what you will spend your money on(f.e: not "a sportscar", but - "Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6") with the price of each item. Every day you have to also spend the closest amount to what you have to spend each day. The total amount is 1 million bucks spent.

I started the exercise really pragmatically, starting from the bottom of Maslov's needs hierarchy (basic stuff, like a new washing machine, painting my old room, etc). Then I invested some money into video recording equipment (my goal is to grow the YouTube business), so the licenses, camera, microphone... I also wanted to invest money into building a home gym and, getting a basic car, and improve my looks, maybe buying a drone later.
And then I stopped.

Like - blank. I have no idea. 32,000 (złotys, I'm from Poland) spent and I have nothing I think I could buy.

Of course, I can invest this money, maybe even buy a property later (but it cost more than the amounts that I have to spend before reaching 512,000).
My friend told me, that it should be things that I REALLY want to have, to get as excited as possible (which emotionally also have a strong effect on our subconscious). What should I do with these "higher" amounts? I really gave myself time to find that out, but I am stuck, something just cannot click in my mind. My thinking is that I should invest further, but even then - I have everything I need to grow my channel, what I need is work and knowledge, not spending more money for "stuff".

Any advice would be golden and really appreciated.
Much love guys!

Strange exercise.

But at least it gets you to think about the larger scale more. Basically, think bigger. If you need more work and knowledge you can hire employees and teachers. Invest in coaching and marketing. Because even if you make great content you still need to find ways to increase your audience.

Remember that you are already complete and have enough right now. ❤️

Are you allowed to spend the money on your business / Investments? 

I think this is a pretty common exercise for Manifestation / Law Of Attraction type work, in terms of 'feeling' you already have whatever it is that you want. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

On 01/03/2021 at 11:43 AM, LfcCharlie4 said:

Are you allowed to spend the money on your business / Investments? 

I think this is a pretty common exercise for Manifestation / Law Of Attraction type work, in terms of 'feeling' you already have whatever it is that you want. 

Can anyone link me to the best pages on law of attraction / manifestation. 

I know how you do it but more also people recording how it actually helped them & how they used it.