Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beeflamb

Coming full circle

4 posts in this topic

I've heard that when they finally understand it they say they've made a complete loop, like everything turned back into itself. I'm getting somewhat of an image of it but haven't yet experienced it coming full circle. What must one do to get to this stage? How can I understand truth?

16 minutes ago, Beeflamb said:

I've heard that when they finally understand it they say they've made a complete loop, like everything turned back into itself. I'm getting somewhat of an image of it but haven't yet experienced it coming full circle.

What must one do to get to this stage?

This... 

What is hearing...literally, what is sound, and the experience of hearing? What does it even mean, “I’ve heard”? 

How do you know there’s a they, and that this they understands? You’ve no direct experience of this. 

What’s everything? How could everything turn back into itself, if everything is already everything? 

Who’s getting an image? 

What’s an image?

What’s meant by “getting”? 

What’s an “it”?  You probably use that word all day without considering what “it” is. 

How does an “it” come full circle? 

What or who says you ‘must’ do anything? 

What’s one? 

What does ‘getting to’ mean...says who?

What’s a stage?

Without inspecting these assumptions, maybe you are actually hearing nothing.  

16 minutes ago, Beeflamb said:

How can I understand truth?

What is “I”?

What is understanding? 

What in the world makes you believe there is a “Truth”?  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I've been contemplating the self-reference paradox lately. You know, the one that says " This statement is false". It's like ideas of the Whole, Everything ( the Whole includes the idea about itself) vs the parts. It's a paradox from the pov of the subjective 'mind', separate from the objective 'world'. The loop of I is noticed when 'you' collapse this apparent separation and see it in contrast with the unity. 

'I' am a loop, me self-referencing. Mind trying to point to itself (using thought). I am the basic and commonplace everyday paradox, which I take for granted even though it's a logical impossibility. What it feels like to me is, not so much completing the loop, but unravelling it, by relaxing the thought process which created it. Not-doing, not doing. :D

Edited by snowyowl

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :)