Lamp

Holosync

21 posts in this topic

Hi, is someone here using holosync? I saw Leo commenting on a recent post here that you kind of should be careful to not use holosync wrong. How can u use holosync wrong?

I'm using Holosync and I'm currently on Awakening Level 1 (the 2nd level). The 1st being Awakening Prologue that you first get when you buy the CD.

I'm not sure to what post your refering to as far as Leo goes. But, are you using Holosync? If you are, I'd recommend going through the support material as Bill Harris provides a lot of information on how to use Holosync right. There is I suppose many ways you could use it wrong, for example obvious things like using it while you're driving. Or ideally not listening more than once a day because most people can't handle that much stimulation to their nervous systems and get emotionally overwhelmed. Also not to skip levels because it doesn't give you good results and that kind of thing but all this information is in the support material.

Hope that helps, Holosync and meditation is a journey so the support material is well worth the investment as it teaches you strategies for life too, not just Holosync. 

Edited by Fabio

@Fabio I can't see were the instructions are? Right now im listening to the dive 3 times a day, a little bit more anxiety maybe, but mostely more calm. Im on day four now, and ill start with level 2 after 2 weeks. Ive seen people talking about level 7 anf such. I only havr four levels. Do you know anything about that?:)

When you purchase the Awakening Prologue (the first purchase in the series) you should get a login on centerpointe.com which gives you access to your downloads.

They sent me a copy of Bill Harris' book in the mail with the Awakening Prologue. But you can access it in PDF form on their website in the link below.

http://specials.centerpointe.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Thresholds-of-the-Mind-by-Bill-Harris.pdf

Awakening Prologue instructions is to listen to Dive for 2 weeks then add the Immersion track for at least 6 months. I listened for about a year before moving on because I'm pretty sensitive to the audio. 

I wouldn't worry about levels that you aren't doing unless you're just curious about people's experiences. (I haven't experienced them yet), but they're basically just more powerful versions of the level you're on. Making your stress threshold higher. Don't skip levels, you won't get better results. They've been doing this since the 90s and know how to use the mp3s the best. :) 

What level are you on? How do you have 4 levels? It takes a few years to get the 4th level unless you buy them in advanced. 

The Awakening Prologue comes with 

Main program-

. Dive

. immersion

Bonus tracks

.quietude (for reading and stuff) 

. and one called something like "Longevity. "

Is that what you mean by 4 levels? 

Edited by Fabio

1 hour ago, Fabio said:

When you purchase the Awakening Prologue (the first purchase in the series) you should get a login on centerpointe.com which gives you access to your downloads.

They sent me a copy of Bill Harris' book in the mail with the Awakening Prologue. But you can access it in PDF form on their website in the link below.

http://specials.centerpointe.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Thresholds-of-the-Mind-by-Bill-Harris.pdf

Awakening Prologue instructions is to listen to Dive for 2 weeks then add the Immersion track for at least 6 months. I listened for about a year before moving on because I'm pretty sensitive to the audio. 

I wouldn't worry about levels that you aren't doing unless you're just curious about people's experiences. (I haven't experienced them yet), but they're basically just more powerful versions of the level you're on. Making your stress threshold higher. Don't skip levels, you won't get better results. They've been doing this since the 90s and know how to use the mp3s the best. :) 

What level are you on? How do you have 4 levels? It takes a few years to get the 4th level unless you buy them in advanced. 

The Awakening Prologue comes with 

Main program-

. Dive

. immersion

Bonus tracks

.quietude (for reading and stuff) 

. and one called something like "Longevity. "

Is that what you mean by 4 levels? 

image.jpg

image.jpg

And I also have maps called purification level 1 and two. Level one contains gamma compassion and level 2 does not lol. 

I don't understand how the programme is made for like, 9 years? And all the aweken

Awakening levels are the same, the difference is a few kb here and there.

@Lamp Hello :)

I have been using Holosync for quite a while  and all i can comment about it is absolutely positive. Only thing you should worry about is instructions and keeping the habit and the rest will come to you.

Leo himself used it for a while and he gained results from it, but he said he prefers normal meditation without audio aids and the reason for that is simply because some other meditations are more suited for inquiry and enlightenment  work (for example ''Do Nothing'' ) which was his current goal at that point, and Holosync may not be the best meditation for that but it is not any less effective. My personal experience with it says otherwise, since i had some amazing experiences with Holosync like Kundalini awakening (i think it was Kundalini since it was very very powerful and really hard to describe... closest i can describe is like having epileptic seizure in very pleasant form but only if you let it happen to you )... Also i had few experiences like being omnipresent, being outside of my mind etc.

But the goal of Holosync is purge all the emotional garbage from your subconcious mind which in theory can be cleaned so ego is less hectic because the thing you realize after you meditate for some longer period of time is that you can not actually do nothing to change ''yourself'' because there is no self you can control. There is ''self'' that is being experienced but you have very strong illusion of control. So only thing you can do is to observe it with awareness which is goal of most meditations and let awareness ''fix'' the ''self'' because you can just observe the thoughts you have and not react to them which is killing the illusion of control and thus increases happiness you get (if you can understand what i am trying to say here).  

Now, the important thing with Holosync is that you need to follow the instructions. You start with Awakening Prologue and you lsiten to Dive for 2 weeks (if i remember ) and then you add Immersion and you listen to both for 4 months. After that you can start with actual Holosync CDs and here is copied instructions :

Always use stereo headphones.

After 14 days, listen to The Dive followed by Immersion, making a one-hour listening session. 

Always listen to The Dive for the first half hour, followed by the appropriate Immersion soundtrack, as it will not work properly if you do not use The Dive first. 

After four weeks the length of your meditation may be extended to an hour and a half by playing the Immersion more than once. 

CD usage schedule

Weeks 1-6(after 14 days)… use CD 1

Weeks 7-12… use CD 2

Weeks 13- 18… use CD 3

Week 19 until finished with this level… use CD 4

CD1,2,3,4 correspond to immersion tracks that are combined with CD that has Dive track on it. After that you just repeat the process with every Awakening Level. After that, you can decide if you want continue with Purification and Flowering because it will take lots of time to complete (5 - 10 years). But for what i experinced, it is totally worth it and besides if you do not wanna meditate every day for rest of your life, why you even bother in first place. Btw use high quality headphones since most of them can not play all harmonic content (low vibrations) that are key for Holosync. So invest like 50 dollars but after level 4, i think you need some that cost more than 100$ + that are capable of reproducing all frequencies as they are. Most brand are bullshting when they say their model can reproduce 20 hz (i know this from experience since i am audio engineer and music producer). Get some Sennheiser, Akg, Beyerdynamic or Sony ... and keep away from those Beats by Dre or any other hyped up crap. I have these ones 

https://www.amazon.com/Beyerdynamic-DT-990-Pro-250-Professional-Acoustically-Applications/dp/B0011UB9CQ/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&redirect=true&ref_=as_li_tl&linkCode=sl1&tag=studioheadphone-20&linkId=4f6a3c77637c87e106ed509038aa3df5

I use them for my studio work and they are really good. Ask if you need any more info about Holosync :) 

Edited by Natura Sonoris

"Repeat a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth."

Dr. joseph Goebbels

Sorry, I did'nt quite understand anyways. Is the dive the same track in every CD? And in every CD there is 4 different immersions, should I listen to all of them? And in the purification levels it's the same files except that gamma compassion belongs to purification 1. Flowering? have'nt seen that one :) 

If I do this for several years will my concsiousness develop as much as a nonstop meditator for like 20 years? Atleast Leo say that it's meditation on steorids, haha. I have a pair of audio technica so that should work I think ;) @Natura Sonoris

@Lamp

You have Dive and Immersion tracks on each CD and first program you need to do is Awakening prologue. Awakening prologue has its own Dive and Immersion that have higher binaural beats than other programs.

This is because the frequencies that these beats create match your brain waves and when you listen to Holosync and meditate, your brain's waves will try to match beating frequency. This has been proved in many researches when they placed Buddhist monks on MRI scanner and the monks, after they meditated for decades, they were able to produce different brain waves like alpha, gamma, delta, theta etc which really hard to do with normal person because your brain's hemispheres do not communicate very well between each other due to lack of neural connections thus each hemisphere produces different wave and you experience different forms of emotions that are very confusing and thus you experience depression or just ordinary dissatisfaction with life . When you meditate and once your brain is ''synced'' to matching frequency, you experience peace and many spiritual states. This is hard to get with normal meditations and Holosync makes it faster but it also has its disadvantages.

So in nutshell, each CD will have Dive and Immersion but they will sound different because further you go into Holosync, the lower the frequency will go (that is reason why you need really good headphones to produce those frequencies). Now, the first program Awakening prologue has only one Dive and one Immersion and once you are done with it, you can start with Awakening Level 1,2,3,4 and the rules are all the same. You start with Dive for 14 days and then follow the instructions that i copied. The difference here is that you have 4 different immersions you will listen after the Dive but you need to follow the schedule that i posted. So like in Awakening Prologue, you start with Dive for 14 days and then you add Immersion.  Here you liisten Dive for 14 days and you add Immersion to that Dive from CD and you listen it for 6 weeks... after that is completed, you move on to second Immersion from CD2 and repeat it for 6 weeksand so on. After you complete Dive + All immersion tracks for 6 months ( for one Dive + immersion number one it will take you 6 weeks which is month and a half), you move on Awakening Level 2 and thus process repeats. 

Given all this, you will need about 4 months for Awakening prologue + 2 years for the all Awakening Levels 1,2,3,4 to complete Holosync (each level is 6 months ). After that, it is your choice if you want to add Purification and Flowering (which are highly recommended because after cleaning you will make some positive neural pathways with these stuff) but they are separated it seems. . Btw, you MUST start with awakening prologue or other stuff will not have effect So it goes like this :

1. Awakening Prologue : 

Dive 14 days 

Dive + Immersion - 4 months (or 6 but i think it was 4)

2. Awakening Level 1 : 

Dive 14 days

Dive + Immersion from CD 1 for 1- 6 week

Dive + Immersion from CD 2 for 7-12 week

Dive + Immersion from CD 3 13-18 week

Dive + Immersion from CD 4 19-24 week

3. Awakening Level 2 : 

Same as level 1 and repeat for 3 and 4. Same will work for Purification and Flowering.

Gamma programs are different and they are not part of holosync ... they are extra tracks if you wanna listen but in my honest opinion, finish Holosync first and then experiment with other stuff.

About results : You will experience some really good stuff with this but it works with each person different. But it will force you to meditate for first 30 mins per day soon for  1 hour (Dive is 30 mins and so is Immersion) which is for itself a great meditation without Holosync aid. So that alone would have a great effect but imagine now it has something like steroid effect to it.

Dr. joseph Goebbels

9 hours ago, Natura Sonoris said:

@Lamp Btw use high quality headphones since most of them can not play all harmonic content (low vibrations) that are key for Holosync. So invest like 50 dollars but after level 4, i think you need some that cost more than 100$ + that are capable of reproducing all frequencies as they are. Most brand are bullshting when they say their model can reproduce 20 hz (i know this from experience since i am audio engineer and music producer). Get some Sennheiser, Akg, Beyerdynamic or Sony ... and keep away from those Beats by Dre or any other hyped up crap. I have these ones 

https://www.amazon.com/Beyerdynamic-DT-990-Pro-250-Professional-Acoustically-Applications/dp/B0011UB9CQ/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&redirect=true&ref_=as_li_tl&linkCode=sl1&tag=studioheadphone-20&linkId=4f6a3c77637c87e106ed509038aa3df5

I use them for my studio work and they are really good. Ask if you need any more info about Holosync :) 

Thanks for the recommendation. I'm a musician and like to do home recording.. I might try them out though I have some pretty good Klipse noise isolating headphones but the foam is starting to rip open a little bit lol.  And I like how the noise escapes on these ones, because when I practice it can be helpful to hear the instrument/singing outside the headphones.

I usually use iPhone 6 earbud headphones for when I listen to Holosync at night laying down. Someone on the Apple forum said this "Multiple sources from Head-Fi suggest between 42 Ohm and 45 Ohm. Actual lab results prove this to be correct. No official documentation from Apple can be found. " 

Are these any good? The upheaval I experience with Holosync seems to point to the headphones working. At least for Awakening Prologue and now Level 1. 

Edited by Fabio

11 hours ago, Natura Sonoris said:

@Lamp Hello :)

I have been using Holosync for quite a while  and all i can comment about it is absolutely positive. Only thing you should worry about is instructions and keeping the habit and the rest will come to you.

Leo himself used it for a while and he gained results from it, but he said he prefers normal meditation without audio aids and the reason for that is simply because some other meditations are more suited for inquiry and enlightenment  work (for example ''Do Nothing'' ) which was his current goal at that point, and Holosync may not be the best meditation for that but it is not any less effective. My personal experience with it says otherwise, since i had some amazing experiences with Holosync like Kundalini awakening (i think it was Kundalini since it was very very powerful and really hard to describe... closest i can describe is like having epileptic seizure in very pleasant form but only if you let it happen to you )... Also i had few experiences like being omnipresent, being outside of my mind etc.

But the goal of Holosync is purge all the emotional garbage from your subconcious mind which in theory can be cleaned so ego is less hectic because the thing you realize after you meditate for some longer period of time is that you can not actually do nothing to change ''yourself'' because there is no self you can control. There is ''self'' that is being experienced but you have very strong illusion of control. So only thing you can do is to observe it with awareness which is goal of most meditations and let awareness ''fix'' the ''self'' because you can just observe the thoughts you have and not react to them which is killing the illusion of control and thus increases happiness you get (if you can understand what i am trying to say here).  

Now, the important thing with Holosync is that you need to follow the instructions. You start with Awakening Prologue and you lsiten to Dive for 2 weeks (if i remember ) and then you add Immersion and you listen to both for 4 months. After that you can start with actual Holosync CDs and here is copied instructions :

CD1,2,3,4 correspond to immersion tracks that are combined with CD that has Dive track on it. After that you just repeat the process with every Awakening Level. After that, you can decide if you want continue with Purification and Flowering because it will take lots of time to complete (5 - 10 years). But for what i experinced, it is totally worth it and besides if you do not wanna meditate every day for rest of your life, why you even bother in first place. Btw use high quality headphones since most of them can not play all harmonic content (low vibrations) that are key for Holosync. So invest like 50 dollars but after level 4, i think you need some that cost more than 100$ + that are capable of reproducing all frequencies as they are. Most brand are bullshting when they say their model can reproduce 20 hz (i know this from experience since i am audio engineer and music producer). Get some Sennheiser, Akg, Beyerdynamic or Sony ... and keep away from those Beats by Dre or any other hyped up crap. I have these ones 

I have these http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/audio-and-headphones/headphones/headphones/sony-mdr-xb50apl-headphones-blue-10140256-pdt.html?istCompanyId=bec25c7e-cbcd-460d-81d5-a25372d2e3d7&istItemId=aqxrtrwtw&istBid=tztx&srcid=198&cmpid=ppc~gg~~~Exact&mctag=gg_goog_7904&kwid=GOOGLE&s_kwcid=DS!700000001497021!151116243354!!!g!!PRODUCT+GROUP&device=c&ds_kids=92700014708845703&PLA=1&gclid=Cj0KEQjwp4fABRCer93Klpaki94BEiQAsXJMGg_MMJnnRT5Ws-4bDkRElZn5vSsxUQ4db7xDqwGDingaAoMP8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds what do you think of them? 

@Fabio @Huz

I can not be sure about Apple new buds, but i know they sound decent so you should get results from them. However to be honest, personally I am against any buds because they do not feel good after longer period of listening (plus they damage your hearing much faster if you listen to music loud) so if you are going to use Holosync each day for 1 hour over next 2 years, you should take that into account. As for iPhone playback quality, you are completely since sometimes i play Holosync from my iPhone 4, but in most cases i use my RME UCX headphone outputs (but that is pro gear range and you should not go into that).

As for my upheavals, currently i am felling depressed and i have hard mood swings but i am not so reactive to it since i am aware over this period of time that is going to happen all the time. But yet, that is just me and i worked on mylself a lot so maybe some people with lower Emotional intelligence will fail to recognize it. One really important thing i want to point out is that you can expect very strange and fucked up dreams, especially if you use Holosync in evening. Week ago i had a very strange nightmare (i was not scared but it was so confusing) where i found myself going into some hotel room, and when i opened the door, there was one more door. At that point i was realized (in dream) that nightmare will start, and when opened the door i knew what to expect - more doors. So i kept opening them and just went pushing them and they just kept opening like deck of card is being shuffled. I realized there is no way out and turn around and i saw hooded figure from which i wanted to take the hood off because i could not see the face, but it was the same thing going on with doors. After that some other crazy stuff were going on and i woke up. But the point was, i could never see the face of that person so i researched and analyzed the dream and from research, i realized Holosync dug up really deep into my mind and dug up some really powerful dirt :D So keep in mind that all you are experiencing can be reframed as being good. Also keep always idea in your head, however bad it gets, after some point in time, you will be in much better state if you keep using Holosync :)

On other side, i had very powerful experiences like being omni present and out of my body. This is something really hard to describe but if you start to feel that something weird is going on with your body, just let it happen however scary it may look like. Because first thing you will experience  will be losing touch and sense where your legs are. For example, you will be sitting and experiencing pressure on your but and legs but your sense of that will totally change in terms of where you feel that pressure. So in other words, you will feel your leg floating in space randomly. Second thing that will happen your so called ''field of awareness'' and that field is everything you experience in this present moment.. that thing will slightly shift and you will experience everything in very odd way. When it happens, you will realize what i am talking about but most important thing, let it happen because trust me, nothing bad will happen to you even tho it will scare the shit out of you.. This happened to me 5,6 times and i was fully present what was going on and it is very pleasant experince when you surrender to it.

Second experince was something what i believe was my first Kundalini awakening. Best i can describe it is like a hardcore epileptic seizure (which i had chance to experince and it was scariest experince of my life, scary that i thought i died when i lost consciousness ) but it was very pleasant because i knew that i just have to surrender to it. So it felt like my mind was experiencing purge and all i can describe after that i was totally out of my self and i was experiencing this weird free flowing energy that i considered to be my body.. but as we know, we think of our bodies as being solid but here i realized that is just one big illusion. So that was my peak experince and it happened like 2,3 weeks ago... But improtant thing to remember, surrender to them because once you do, they feel amazing and blissful + your ego will get crushed a bit because the ego will try to fight the experince from going with all sorts of fears and other bullshit. 

Ask me, if you need something else.

Dr. joseph Goebbels

Holosync is to meditation what the ab blaster is to exercise or pyramid schemes are to income. ie a money making gimmick appealing to impatient lazy people. There is no shortcut, no easy path.

http://sceptic.darkbb.com/t72-holosync

Edited by Xpansion

Wisdom is settling in and experiencing reality in the moment.

11 hours ago, Xpansion said:

Holosync is to meditation what the ab blaster is to exercise or pyramid schemes are to income. ie a money making gimmick appealing to impatient lazy people. There is no shortcut, no easy path.

http://sceptic.darkbb.com/t72-holosync

That's a cute idea. Have you even tried it? 

I don't think the guy who wrote that sounds like he really knows what he's talking about regarding Holosync since he seems to have just read the sales page and critiques the claims they make because they "don't have scientific basis".

brain entrainment had been shown to work from multiple sources using EEG machines. It allows you to go deeper in meditation faster than you would doing traditional meditation. They have so much support material to help deal with the mental/ emotional effects from this meditation and its obvious to anyone whose used it for at least a few months that it's working. The first time I used it, I couldn't help but to black out to sleep till the track finished which means my body wasn't yet used to the level. Eventually it didn't do that to me 

Edited by Fabio

1 hour ago, Fabio said:

That's a cute idea. Have you even tried it? 

I don't think the guy who wrote that sounds like he really knows what he's talking about regarding Holosync since he seems to have just read the sales page and critiques the claims they make because they "don't have scientific basis".

brain entrainment had been shown to work from multiple sources using EEG machines. It allows you to go deeper in meditation faster than you would doing traditional meditation. They have so much support material to help deal with the mental/ emotional effects from this meditation and its obvious to anyone whose used it for at least a few months that it's working. The first time I used it, I couldn't help but to black out to sleep till the track finished which means my body wasn't yet used to the level. Eventually it didn't do that to me 

Binaural beats are available for free all over the net including YouTube. If you choose to be milked of hundreds of dollars for them by a company using pseudo science to back up some very questionable, exaggerated and unproven claims that's your prerogative. And yes I have used binaural beats when I first started meditating but soon wised up and realised that meditation is not about getting a quick fix, achieving blissful mind states or fast tracking to zen monk heaven. This is a misguided and typically western perspective.  I find it sad that there are so many charlatans on the web and so many gullible people eager to part with their hard earned money for nothing but snake oil. As I said its your prerogative to hand over your money for something that is freely available elsewhere and it's my prerogative to warn people of potential rip offs.

Edited by Xpansion

3 hours ago, Xpansion said:

Edited by Fabio

On 10/17/2016 at 3:37 PM, Xpansion said:

Binaural beats are available for free all over the net including YouTube. If you choose to be milked of hundreds of dollars for them by a company using pseudo science to back up some very questionable, exaggerated and unproven claims that's your prerogative. And yes I have used binaural beats when I first started meditating but soon wised up and realised that meditation is not about getting a quick fix, achieving blissful mind states or fast tracking to zen monk heaven. This is a misguided and typically western perspective.  I find it sad that there are so many charlatans on the web and so many gullible people eager to part with their hard earned money for nothing but snake oil. As I said its your prerogative to hand over your money for something that is freely available elsewhere and it's my prerogative to warn people of potential rip offs.

Not all binaural beats are created equal. What your finding for free online is likely low quality made by amateurs.

If you knew anything about Holosync and done the program you'd know that it is anything but a quick fix to zen monk heaven. It is mostly uncomfortable because it is stimulating your nervous system to grow at a faster rate than ordinary meditation. You face a lot of darkness in your psyche and its not always easy. Which is why there is so much support material that accompanies the program. I don't see why they'd offer that if it was just a "sit down and listen and you'll be enlightened! the way you make it sound. 

and its a "quicker" way to "zen monk heaven". The program takes 10 years of committed daily 1 hour meditation sessions. 

1. I didn't make it sound anything. The people who sell it already do a good job of that. I lifted the the term zen monk heaven from their website.

2. I don't really care what other people do. If it works for you then that's great and best of luck. 

3. My personal opinion is that spiritual enlightenment is not something you buy on the Internet.  

Edited by Xpansion