Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BipolarGrowth

If Lao Tzu and Leo Gura engaged in passionate love, this quote might be the child

8 posts in this topic

“It is not through becoming skillful at forcing things to bend to your will that produces true power. True power is living in and embodying a state of consciousness where nothing needs to be forced.” 

In reality, this quote was created by me — a person who has been heavily influenced by the spiritual mastery, wisdom, insight, and gracious bodhisattvic nature of these two people. In many ways, my mind is a partial child or creation of the minds of these two men. Isn’t the interconnectedness of the Tao, God, and essentially all of us as vessels of the Tao and God while simultaneously being the Totality truly amazing? No quote has ever been produced by a single human. The Universe creates all quotes, and we are merely their shepherds. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Even they can come at some point and say "jokes on you guys, life of course is not a dream, we were just making an analogy, hahahaha". Life can be such a dream really. Can imagine it. But if every teacher I respect and take seriously comes and says "you are wrong, this is not a dream at all" and so on, would it matter to me? I think it would matter in a sense, because I'm perceiving them as "the authority".

17 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Even they can come at some point and say "jokes on you guys, life of course is not a dream, we were just making an analogy, hahahaha". Life can be such a dream really. Can imagine it. But if every teacher I respect and take seriously comes and says "you are wrong, this is not a dream at all" and so on, would it matter to me? I think it would matter in a sense, because I'm perceiving them as "the authority".

I feel this on multiple levels. Ultimately, I hope that one day you experience the direct insight that you are the greatest God there is. Not just in some “my ego is illusory therefore I am all of Creation and the Creator” kind of way, but also in the sense that YOU are the master of your “individual” Universe of Consciousness. There is only one Consciousness in that Universe. Take the reins of your own creation my friend and become the Authority of Authorities. Even if you die and find yourself in a realm built upon clouds with beautiful golden gates and a wise, bearded gentleman sitting on a throne professing that he is God, remember that Consciousness as you is the true master there. Nothing there exists without Consciousness as you being present, and don’t let your ego or any finite, temporary form with seemingly greater power than the culmination of your meat suit and mind tell you any different. What’s ironic about all of this is that by heeding these words to any real degree you are still letting a temporary form coming to you in the form of text on a forum influence you, but Consciousness as you is the only thing allowing that to happen. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

44 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I feel this on multiple levels. Ultimately, I hope that one day you experience the direct insight that you are the greatest God there is. Not just in some “my ego is illusory therefore I am all of Creation and the Creator” kind of way, but also in the sense that YOU are the master of your “individual” Universe of Consciousness. There is only one Consciousness in that Universe. Take the reins of your own creation my friend and become the Authority of Authorities. Even if you die and find yourself in a realm built upon clouds with beautiful golden gates and a wise, bearded gentleman sitting on a throne professing that he is God, remember that Consciousness as you is the true master there. Nothing there exists without Consciousness as you being present, and don’t let your ego or any finite, temporary form with seemingly greater power than the culmination of your meat suit and mind tell you any different. What’s ironic about all of this is that by heeding these words to any real degree you are still letting a temporary form coming to you in the form of text on a forum influence you, but Consciousness as you is the only thing allowing that to happen. 

So true. And creating is the nature of consciousness, therefore trying to get away from creation also is a trap. The thing is to be centered in your self so powerfully and being involved in "creation" which is you in that way. 

1 hour ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Nice1 brother!

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

What a titlexD

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia