Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sgn

Wtf? I Think I Dissapeared For 2 Seconds

6 posts in this topic

Have been doing self inquiry for hours today and it have felt pretty intense.
But now I was just looking at the computer screen and reading. Suddenly I'm not reading anymore and not only that it felt like it was noone even looking.
Felt like I lost time between the two.
My eyes weren't focused anywhere it felt like and there was just a stillness. One second I'm focused at reading and the next just gone.
Wasn't even trying anything :o

Edited by Happiness

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

23 minutes ago, Happiness said:

But now I was just looking at the computer screen and reading. Suddenly I'm not reading anymore and not only that it felt like it was noone even looking.
My eyes weren't focused anywhere it felt like and there was just a stillness. One second I'm focused at reading and the next just gone.

did you.. blink? :D

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

lol :P

That must have been it ;)

Edited by Happiness

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

13 hours ago, Happiness said:

Ok, so while i was dreaming last night, i experienced absolute nothingness just as you are saying. Everything vanished. It was like my dream self fell into the void. I felt like i was rearranging my dream brain in a certain way to fall into it. Damn i want this to happen in waking too, but my dreams are much more advanced :-D.  even tho within my dream i felt the sort of fear as to do i really want to return to that nothingness, or do i want to continue living. Because it seemed like i could basically choose to go there, and it happened twice.. And it felt like... I didnt exist anymore.

Btw that dream was for sure induced by this thread so ty.

Ps: i guess an experience is an experience, doesnt matter much whether its dream or waking, as Rupert says

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

@jse LOL!
@Dodoster :D cool, yw