Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
actualizing25

Why does God want to wake up to itself?

9 posts in this topic

Why does God dream up this reality only to have the desire to wake up from it? Why does God want to escape the dream, which it has created in the first place? Why does it not stay in this dream forever, without ever waking up to itself?

thanks

3 minutes ago, actualizing25 said:

Why does God dream up this reality only to have the desire to wake up from it?

To experience Absolute Love.  Love is Itself.  Itself is Infinity.

4 minutes ago, actualizing25 said:

Why does God want to escape the dream, which it has created in the first place? 

Oneness.

It will result in paradox.  This is a feature not a bug.

5 minutes ago, actualizing25 said:

WWhy does it not stay in this dream forever, without ever waking up to itself?

It does.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

17 minutes ago, actualizing25 said:

Why does God dream up this reality only to have the desire to wake up from it? Why does God want to escape the dream, which it has created in the first place? Why does it not stay in this dream forever, without ever waking up to itself?

thanks

That is just a projection of what 'YOU' think is happening. ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

I'm not quite sure, but it seems reality could not exist otherwise.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

9 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

That is just a projection of what 'YOU' think is happening. ❤

His questions are legit once you have had a spiritual awakening not a conceptual one. 

Also there is more to THIS then the realization or facet of Truth that there is no you.   Don't get me wrong that is a massive realization and a key facet - but THIS - isn't just happening...its deeper than that and you haven't had those realizations yet.  THIS is Infinity - and it's Infinite in every dimension imaginable.  That's why God is the best word we can use to describe it with language.  The map ain't the territory of course but all we can do here is draw maps.  So God, because its Infinite - is what you are fundamentally, and you can become directly conscious of this.  There isn't some external entity looking at Infinity (THIS)  from a distance..  That is a duality.  There is nothing outside of Inifnity.  You ARE it.  Don't confuse that with the ego that's not what we are discussing here.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

51 minutes ago, actualizing25 said:

Because that's its idea of entertainment. :D

God is playing an eternal game of hide-and-seek with itself... "now you see me, now you don't".

PEEK-A-BOO!

Why so serious?

9 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

His questions are legit once you have had a spiritual awakening not a conceptual one. 

Also there is more to THIS then the realization or facet of Truth that there is no you.   Don't get me wrong that is a massive realization and a key facet - but THIS - isn't just happening...its deeper than that and you haven't had those realizations yet.  THIS is Infinity - and it's Infinite in every dimension imaginable.  That's why God is the best word we can use to describe it with language.  The map ain't the territory of course but all we can do here is draw maps.  So God, because its Infinite - is what you are fundamentally, and you can become directly conscious of this.  Don't confuse that with the ego that's not what we are discussing here.  

Then that's what's being experienced there. It's whole complete and perfect ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

22 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Then that's what's being experienced there. It's whole complete and perfect ❤

It is Absolute Love ❤

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

It is Absolute Love ❤

?