Vibroverse

Am I Imagining You Guys?

28 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, commie said:

Sure, but it's something you are imagining about someone else's life. I wouldn't recognize the identity you built for me. And no identity or individuality is required on my end of the conversation, except inasmuch as I happen to use an identity to pay the electrical utility, the telco and so forth which are enabling this conversation.

Like it or not, *these* are the facts of the matter... which is of course not an excuse for craziness. I've always said in this forum: if you're going to believe in anything, believe in other minds!

Not trying to define you, I respect your views, but you're presenting yourself into my awareness with certain characteristics. All I'm saying is there's some inherent "usness" to us. Hope that's ok for you... If not... Oh well. You seem to be driving that mind that I believe in... So in a round about way, I'm saying I believe in you. 

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

1 minute ago, SourceCodo said:

All I'm saying is there's some inherent "usness" to us. Hope that's ok for you... If not... Oh well. 

As long as by "us", you mean you *and* me rather than both of us separately, OK. I can drop my anti-essentialist act if you can drop your individualist act.

If we are all actually thought, then it is possible for us to take up no space. Bodies taking up no space. Like us being zero dimensional in reality. Like people in dream space kinda. And also the dream space itself. I think the radio and vibration analogies make sense like that. Each of us being like a vibration and so on. 

Edited by Vibroverse

2 minutes ago, commie said:

As long as by "us", you mean you *and* me rather than both of us separately, OK. I can drop my anti-essentialist act if you can drop your individualist act.

Meh. Why did you need to even go there? It is what it is without the extra.

Gone

19 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

If we are all actually thought, then it is possible for us to take up no space. Bodies taking up no space. Like us being zero dimensional in reality. Like people in dream space kinda. And also the dream space itself. I think the radio and vibration analogies make sense like that. Each of us being like a vibration and so on. 

?????????????

Why so serious?

Yeah, like the idea of a dream being in zero dimension. A vibrational dream. It is all thought. Bodies also. My body. And all. 

@Vibroverse Just dont get too attached to any words or ideas. They can serve as great pointers, but in the end you need to leave the signpost behind you if you ever want to arrive at the destination!

Why so serious?

How many of these new solipsism threads do we need per week?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.