Nate0068

should i stop using LSD for growth

5 posts in this topic

I have the intention to surrender to truth when i take LSD i use it as a tool and for me personally it has showed me alot and has been a big part of my growth im just getting worried because no matter how deep I go in realizing reality i can never just fully awaken to it and have it stay that way. is there a point where i should stop with LSD and go about this sober.? Is it possible to take it all the way home during a trip? Or does that have to be done sober

The journey of personal growth is never-ending - there is unlimited potential for growth. There is no "all the way home" for growth.

Yet there are also destinations. It depends on what you mean by "home". It's possible to realize a home and it's possible for seeking energy to dissolve. For me, what comes to mind as Home is Here and Now. Yet that often isn't satisfying to the person. At a human level, we have desires to feel and experience things and repulsions against other things. 

One can realize much more than they can embody. Imagine getting a good look at a forest. A day later, the mind will only retain a tiny fraction of the details in that forest. 

@Forestluv I think all he's trying to say is he wants to raise his base line level of consciousness, but it doesn't seem to work when coming off the trips

6 minutes ago, Godishere said:

@Forestluv I think all he's trying to say is he wants to raise his base line level of consciousness, but it doesn't seem to work when coming off the trips

Psychedelic insights can be difficult to integrate and embody - especially if someone is just tripping and not doing other spiritual / integration practices. I found it critical to have a variety of spiritual practices. I found it best to have about a 1:4 ratio. For every 1hr of psychedelics trips, I would have about 4hrs of other spiritual practices. 

As well, I think it's important to go with what is resonating with the mind and body. Someone might resonate with psychedelics for a while and then resonate with another practice for a while - yoga, meditation, breathwork, long distance running etc. 

3 hours ago, Nate0068 said:

i can never just fully awaken to it and have it stay that way.

A you can never awaken to an it. Separation is illusory.

is there a point where i should stop with LSD and go about this sober.?

Likewise, an I can’t go about a this. 

Is it possible to take it all the way home during a trip? Or does that have to be done sober

This is all the way home. That is already this. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE