cosmocat

Awareness or Perception?

23 posts in this topic

@WelcometoReality Very cool!

@vladorion will give it a go !

@Nahm

40 minutes ago, Nahm said:

This version of self inquiry might be helpful. IN a nutshell, it’s proposing the question and then looking to feeling for the answer.

The feeling for me is what I meant by "internal state" or "presence", basically the sense of being alive. But it still is just a sensation near the chest/heart area. Should I just try to sit with that sensation? 

43 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Interesting & thanks for sharing that. I sensed a rather tremendous intelligence behind your post. That’s why it seemed to me you might be trolling. Sorry bout that. 

Hahaha no trolling here. Just want to know what the hell all of this is and how come everyone carries on with their lives not even thinking about it.

45 minutes ago, Nahm said:

For sure. Two cents... swiftly let go of anything that doesn’t resonate, doesn’t feel great, and hone in / dial in to what resonates with you. That which ‘we’ resonate with, the vibration ‘itself’ is “it”, so to speak. I heard you on the not listening to too many videos but can’t but suggest Abraham Hicks. A bit different than most, and it’s all feeling and connection through feeling oriented. Good stuff. Godspeed on your path! 

Aye, diving head first into whatever clicks. I've heard of the guy but never gave it a go. I'll check him out. Thanks again, you've been very helpful!

@Tim Ho no substances and don't intend to use them.
I've been in and out of meditation mostly due to being caught in waves of mental health issues and psychiatric medication. I only dropped medication about 6 months ago and my normal concentration abilities are starting to come back. I'd say about 3 years in total over the last 9 years but there were gaps and they were frequent. I'm basically starting from scratch again. Consider me a meditation newb. I'll just keep at it and have a bit more patience.

1 hour ago, cosmocat said:

The feeling for me is what I meant by "internal state" or "presence", basically the sense of being alive. But it still is just a sensation near the chest/heart area. Should I just try to sit with that sensation? 

Yes, but to even more specific, not even the feeling or sense of being alive. Thought tends to ‘hijack’, attribute feeling to something, and even ‘alive’ paints a color on the inquiry. I’d suggest just that-there-is-sensation, or, just that-there-is-feeling. For any specific areas you might want to inspect this is an insight resource. It kind of informs from the top (left or right) down. 

Hahaha no trolling here. Just want to know what the hell all of this is and how come everyone carries on with their lives not even thinking about it.

Ha! I hear that. Sometimes I wonder if there’s really any thinkin going on in the first place. 

Aye, diving head first into whatever clicks. I've heard of the guy but never gave it a go. I'll check him out. Thanks again, you've been very helpful!

Godspeed! ?? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE