Light Lover

Need Some Advice

5 posts in this topic

I can't seem to create visions. I have listened to all of Leo's videos about it and even on the course, but I still don't know how to create a vision from scratch. At the moment, its a breaking point for me, I can't go back to my old life...I just can't, so I need a vision for my passion. I have tried everything and failed, visualizations, positve affermations, reading it over, thinking about it, and nothing seems to even ignite the fire and motivation needed to keep at it. I feel this is the end, for if I can't even create visions, then I am stuck here, forever...

If you really can't create a motivational vision for yourself you can try to look at a person you admire. It can be someone who inspires you through his work, way of living, character etc. Maybe he's famous or someone you know personally, it doesn't matter, just investigate in what inspires you about them. You can also try to remember a time when you where motivated, what was there that kept you going, what was there that you don't have now, what was your dream.

I think that vision is like Life Purpose, it's discovered, not found. So don't be so harsh to yourself and just start somewhere, you can always change your visions and dreams if they don't apply to you anymore.

don't let ambition consume you if you haven't learned about humility yet. in the end, what makes you an extraordinary human being is your capacity to enjoy very very simple things, like drinking tea slowly, listening to other people, doing dishes etc. this is the place where you recover to grow bigger. you have to start from below.

i recommend zen retreats. those are good if you want to find peace on being humble.

you should aim for foundations. meditative and contemplative skills. can you watch the sunset today in total silence?

unborn Truth

Go to a camping trip alone without taking any distractions along with you for at least 4 days, if you cannot handle any longer. Make no expectations for it. Just go and be alone for 4 days without distracting yourself. If you have not done it before it will be quite difficult and even seem tormenting. Why do that? Do it and find out.

I think those might help 

Truly listen to this might make you ''click''

And also about being thankfull and cut self ilusions