Mesopotamian

Muhammed Is The Creator Of Quran, And Sunnis Are The True Muslims, Wahabis, ISIS..ETC

4 posts in this topic

For my 30+ years of life on this planet called earth, I've haven't heard about another source that gave Muhammed the Quran, but I can understand now the different states of minds, and while I haven't tried but Mofdafinil so far, I can understand that there are certain substance that can make you smarter and make angels whisper genius ideas in your ears, ideas that are never heard of before. Only then you understand that intelligence is a separate entity from you, the you who has lived all his life struggling, and when you take the pill, it is like there's someone else dictating new concepts in your ears.

Now Muhammed was a merchant for many years and he worked for his first wife Khadiga in trade for like 20+ years, and only when he went to the cave, he started seeing things and angels, he returned back to his wife who interpreted that he was seeing as Angeles, and this is a proof that he was the new prophet. and to his horror, he bought into this explanation.

I would speculate and say that Muhammed, when he was meditating in the cave, he also might had some substance, and then he understood the ideas that he was receiving text from God.

Now People do wish that Islam is going to evolve, and this is very far from the truth. Sufisim is NOT ISLAM. Shiisim IS NOT ISLAM. In fact, Islam cannot evolved since it's founder is dead, and all the new interpretations are mere efforts to continue what Muhammed has left his followers.

However, I do consider Suni Islam is the most close representation to the spirit of Islam as Muhammed envisioned it. I hold this opinion almost as a dogma, and not because I think it is 100%, but I am rather frustrated by people wishing that Islam is evolving, and they wish that more peaceful versions can represent the true spirit of Islam, and this is very far from the truth, this is a huge delusion.

I imagine some people see a woman Imam, and she's doing goat yoga classes while reciting Quran, they'll be tempted to consider that she's practicing a new form of Islam (which is true to some sense) but also they would like to project and say that Islam is evolving.

Islam cannot evolve, cuz there's always the Quran, a well-kept book, almost down to the letters that constitutes the words within it, and also a thousand+ years of Islamic scholars books around Islam, and the life of the prophet.

Anyone can always go back to the purest form of Islam through reading into the above, and also there's an OK number of folks who were constantly devising new versions of Islam, but what they do doesn't negate, and can't negate in my opinion the truer form of Islam, Sunnah, Sunnis. The Sunni followers still constitutes the majority number of Muslims around the world, so please don't delude yourself and get a microscope and look at a tiny sample and take it as a sign that Islam has evolved, can evolve, or will evolve.

Have a look at this ISIS man, he's destroying a statue in Mosul Museum, it is the same act that Muhammed did when he occupied Mecca!

12.27.20-4bf64d277207395b80aaef7a0a1bb32

But then there are those who desperately want to believe that the bellow dancing Sufi men do represent Islam and the spirit of it best!

mawlawiyah-00.jpg

Edited by Mesopotamian

2 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I swear, every post you write on this forum is a long angry rant about Iraqi or Muslim culture.

Thank you for helping my post to be on top! Can I get "You're welcome" please?

If Mohammad wanted the Quran to be a well-kept book, he would have told his followers to collect it, write it all down and copy it then spread it. But maybe he wasn't that genius after all. 

Sunni is just an interpretation of Islam. It's not Islam. It's like a poem and its interpretation, they're completely different entities.

The poem/Islam is dead. And the interpretation has changed throughout history more than you imagine that now it's not at all what it was like when it first came into being. We can safely say that the Sunni of today is not the same Sunni 1100 AD. They're completely different religions, but the Sunnis of today claim otherwise, because they're deluded.

And don't worry, probably in a few hundred years there will be Sunni women doing yoga on TV.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Do not spread religious dogma on this forum.

Islam does not belong to any one group or person, and there is no one true verison of Islam, there are hundreds of different versions, all relative and partial and biased and flawed in different ways.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.