Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aurelius

is less creative work parasitic?

6 posts in this topic

days ago i saw a few times that leo is critical of practices that favor you even though there is no creativity involved (i.e. trading).

i don't want to start a new discussion regarding this particular topic, please.

it is obvious that there are intelligent and creative people or both combined.

Depending on which world view one shares, i.e. that intelligence and creativity must be fostered early on in order to achieve above-average results (The stream cannot flow higher than its fountain).
These qualified people have it easier according to this logic to produce values. (e.g. programming - yes many programmers are wageslaves, i know)

less advantaged people can't create value so easily or can't get so much out of their creations (nobody wants a buggy or very simple program)

what they can do is to go with the flow (e.g. repetitive work/trading/selling a hype/livestream) yet they can be positive oriented people. They could share or donate the profits.

so leo really wants to say here that e.g. the 6 days working slave at foxconn is a bloodsucking creature, because she tries to trade herself out of slavery?

if all people follow this thinking and stop promoting or teaching such practices, how is this person above supposed to escape?

"no, only a priviliged person is leeching, because he could do better"

better do what? where is the line? what is repetitive work? how is working in a bigtech cage-cube something else than repetitive work when it does feel like it?

"just quit, do something valuable"

is this the answer? am i a coward? should i risk it all, without financial safety?

addition:

"no, just start small, and bootsrap it"

ok but climbing my way up i have to feel bad about earning money the >>low conscious<< way? Isn't trading like an early stage business? i have to do diaries about the numbers, psychologies, feelings. i have to adapt strategies if there are problems, i have to be consistent and acribic in my history, i need to be in good shape or mentality, i need to control my feelings and so on... if i can not manage theese things how could i even become an entrepeneur?

i mean why not testing the waters perhaps being succesful and adding that experience for myself?

TL;DR:

does it matter how i accomplish my goals, even if it is less creative work in the beginning or is this the wrong path?

thanks all, love

Edited by Aurelius

13 hours ago, Aurelius said:

ok but climbing my way up i have to feel bad about earning money the >>low conscious<< way? Isn't trading like an early stage business?

See, now you understand why evil exists.

Just don't be shocked and outraged when evil happens to you.

For example, if I steal money from you or rape your grandma, don't be shocked. I'm just doing what you're doing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Try to create positive karma on purpose and see what happens / if suddenly many times the good you do to other people starts happening to you. 

You've got to give it enough time though. :)

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

See, now you understand why evil exists.

Just don't be shocked and outraged when evil happens to you.

For example, if I steal money from you or rape your grandma, don't be shocked. I'm just doing what you're doing.

thank you for your answer :) BUT leo i pay taxes. therefore i'm giving back to society perhaps even more than you if i were a billionaire. yes, you giving spiritual awakening and that is priceless, but i giving $$$-taxmoney as a billionaire for trees, police, hospitals and all of that just because i do transactions all the day for all of us.

AND also what if actualized were a company. the more buying and selling, the more volatility, the more transactions, the more value for actualized, the more people getting attract. weren't this good for you also? Imagine what you could do with all the company stock money o_o you will build retreat and enlightenment centers and such things sort of like tesla but spiritually.

6 hours ago, Michal__ said:

Try to create positive karma on purpose and see what happens / if suddenly many times the good you do to other people starts happening to you. 

You've got to give it enough time though. :)

thanks a lot, yes i try to be positive and i like the aspect of creating good karma , but i think one is not safe from bad things, even if i was theoratically a 100% positive being. nonetheless i agree, the world needs more "good".

Edited by Aurelius

11 hours ago, Aurelius said:

if i were a billionaire.

That's a big fucking IF.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yeah, man, I am actually trying to fulfill being a conscious entrepreneur as my life purpose as well. And it's a bit tough in that sense. But I don't agree with your statements about less creative. If anything, to successfully pull that off you need to be more creative, not less, and being a really strategic motherfucker, as Leo says it in his videos.

I personally strategically focus on becoming better and better at strategy (Which I believe is a big part of my zone of genius) and creativity and I think these 2 things are essential for being a powerful entrepreneur as a life purpose. It's really the lack of creativity and good strategic mind that forces you to do all this "evil" stuff that you're talking about, nothing more, really

EDIT: Just reread it and noticed that you are trying to make money with trading. No, man, just drop it and let it go. You will shoot yourself in the foot if you'd become a trader. If you want to join a conscious entrepreneurship club - focus on ideating and creating a good service or product and learning branding/marketing/advertising/sales, not doing this sh*t.

Edited by Hello from Russia