Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Romer02

Life purpose course question

3 posts in this topic

I have enjoyed working on the life purpose course Leo has to offer us. Something I'm a little worried about is how much I like what Leo himself does which is talking about all these deep  spiritual topics and personal development. I feel like I am genially interested in doing something along the lines of teaching these things in the future but at the same time, I'm not 100% sure this my exact zone of genius per se. I am also very passionate about how this work is very powerful and has a very strong potential to help many people in society. Which is why I would also enjoy spreading the word per se about it. Ultimately what I am asking is if it's okay to have a life purpose similar to Leo's because I am unsure of how authentic I am being. 

14 hours ago, Romer02 said:

I have enjoyed working on the life purpose course Leo has to offer us. Something I'm a little worried about is how much I like what Leo himself does which is talking about all these deep  spiritual topics and personal development. I feel like I am genially interested in doing something along the lines of teaching these things in the future but at the same time, I'm not 100% sure this my exact zone of genius per se. I am also very passionate about how this work is very powerful and has a very strong potential to help many people in society. Which is why I would also enjoy spreading the word per se about it. Ultimately what I am asking is if it's okay to have a life purpose similar to Leo's because I am unsure of how authentic I am being. 

My zone of genius is the give direct deep insights about the world and people when I am talking to people. My zone of genius is in other words, super similar to Leo's which is to give people deep insights about themselves and the world, but still contextualized to me. My life purpose is doing the same stuff as leo, but in a different way.

It's fine to want to do the same or a similar thing as another person - as long as you're doing it in your own way, style and according to your absolute strength.

Personal development is the most meaningful thing in life. I'm biased of corse, but what else is there to do? So don't worry about it - but find your unique life purpose, where no one can compete with you and where your zone of genius lives.

That's my answer to it, but the maker of the LP course can probably help you even more and a lot better, right@Leo Gura ? ;)

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

I would just make sure that you fully enjoy it and you are passionate about it. It sounds like you already really like it. I would see what you can find with your unique strengths and talents how you could add to it.