Tim R

Oumuamua

6 posts in this topic

I would like to meet the highly evolved being from the other dimension talked about in Conversations With God, they sound chill.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

What do you guys think If we found out a planet with life which has more advanced and developed technology than we have, would those "people" living there be more or less conscious than we are? ?

3 hours ago, Snader said:

What do you guys think If we found out a planet with life which has more advanced and developed technology than we have, would those "people" living there be more or less conscious than we are? ?

I hope they will be. Otherwise we could have problems :-D Stephen Hawking once said that they could behave somehow like conquistadors in South and Central America.

On a side note, I have recently watched a documentary on alien abductions and I remember two things: they probably came from Zeta Reticuli and the evidence for the abductions seemed really hard! The abductees had implanted pieces of metals that are not naturally found on earth (only in meteorites). The pieces were sent to US research laboratories and the chirurgical removals were done by a real surgeon.

2 hours ago, Potato People King said:

I hope they will be. Otherwise we could have problems :-D Stephen Hawking once said that they could behave somehow like conquistadors in South and Central America.

On a side note, I have recently watched a documentary on alien abductions and I remember two things: they probably came from Zeta Reticuli and the evidence for the abductions seemed really hard! The abductees had implanted pieces of metals that are not naturally found on earth (only in meteorites). The pieces were sent to US research laboratories and the chirurgical removals were done by a real surgeon.

@Potato People King Do you have a link?

@Tim R Unfortunately I don't have a link, but it was UFOs: The Lost Evidence, Season II, Episode 3.

I watch this kind of shows casually because these shows are usually entertaining, but when I was watching this particular episode, I was like "Wow, this seems pretty convincing..."

Also, to clarify for a discerning reader, there are several case studies in that episode and the Zeta Reticuli claim is specifically connected with the first case, not necessarily with the leg implants case, I believe.