Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vibroverse

Time Travel

6 posts in this topic

Past and future are just imagination, alright. Now also is an imagination. What we experience in the now is dreamt into being by the self. So if all the experiences in the past, present, and future are imagined into being by us, the awareness, then I think it means it is possible for us to travel to what we call past and future, if the awareness imagines ...

We create entire new realities each night when we dream, so yes why not?

And in the same way we can experience teleportation, by imagining ourselves somewhere else, and we can also change the sizes and shapes of objects with our minds, like making my room smaller or bigger by focus. 

3 minutes ago, The Buddha said:

We create entire new realities each night when we dream, so yes why not?

Yeah, and this also is a dream we are having, in a sense, only more like densified by like awareness. Anything we can do in the dream state we can do in the like socalled waking state. Makes sense to me that our lives are like dreams in that sense. 

Edited by Vibroverse

Technically it should be possible no doubt. 

But I think it's way more realistic to learn Astral Projection and view past / future that way.

Doing it physically would probably take multiple life times to learn / or maybe s life time of psychadelics. 

Just viewing it with Astral Projection could probably be learned within a year / few years.