Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kalki Avatar

Leo why are you not enligthened yet?

25 posts in this topic

From what I know, it is not as simple as just deciding. You have to be ready, and then at a certain point it may or may not happen. There is a nice quote from the Buddhist teacher Ayya Khema, which talks about the cessation of suffering, which is the attainment of Nirvana, the Buddhist enlightenment...

It is often thought that the Buddha's doctrine teaches us that suffering will disappear if one has meditated long enough, or if one sees everything differently. It is not that at all. Suffering isn't going to go away; the one who suffers is going to go away.

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

@outlandish I might appear as judging but im not, lol. If I have learned so much by simply listening and watching Leo, then why not ask such thing? I simply thought there might be a strategic reason, purpose or occult knowledge in it. 

The enligthenment im refering to is simply having the permanent state of merging with source. No falling back. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@James123 Actually, self destruction is true self improvement. The True Self which cant be improved, can only improve your life when the ego is dropped. 

Dont see it as a critic. You think im trying to mindfuck leo, lol. I was curious to know any reason, which might improve my path aswell. To be honest, comparison has improved my life alot. But for that you need to have a flexible mind as to how to play with perspectives and meanings. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Kalki Avatar This is death

its relative. its infinity. The enlightnment, in part is realizing that. That is the Nothingness.

There is nothing to compare it to. Death is an illusion.

Self improve has many degrees, and vectors. It is also relative. Not just self deconstruction, though that is important too.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

10 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@James123 Actually, self destruction is true self improvement. The True Self which cant be improved, can only improve your life when the ego is dropped. 

Dont see it as a critic. You think im trying to mindfuck leo, lol. I was curious to know any reason, which might improve my path aswell. To be honest, comparison has improved my life alot. But for that you need to have a flexible mind as to how to play with perspectives and meanings. 

This is the most possible reason ( it is very hard for people to surrender everything that what they have, including daily emotions, feelings, future expectations, day dreaming, social status, satisfaction vs... “The one” really let go and surrender hisself or herself (which is called ego death or no self) for enlightenment. “The one” must lost everything since he/she gained since “birth”).

No. Just telling to you don’t waste your time with thinking about others. Because, is no such a thing as “leo” or “you”. Not try to have a flexible mind, drop the mind. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."