Leo Gura

Tim Pool Stupidity Showcase

42 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Ima Freeman said:

Big Tech is already encroaching on politcally incorrect opinions. It's a matter of time till Tim Pool gets deleted.

The only thing Big Tech enforces are its ToS, they don't care about conservative opinions unless they violate ToS.

Tim Pool will never get deleted unless he violates the ToS multiple times. Which is true for every liberal as well.

If I violate YT's ToS, I will get deleted. And that's correct.

It just so happens that liberals don't violate ToS as often as conservatives because conservatives are lower consciousness. Conservatives are more racist, homophobic, bullying, conspiratorial, and violent. Which is why they get kicked off social media more often.

51 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Yeah, but Leo says that this Forum is a 100% free-speech zone, for valid reasons.

This forum is NOT a 100% free-speech zone. Read the Forum Guidelines.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

Yea I agree

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The only thing Big Tech enforces are its ToS, they don't care about conservative opinions unless they violate ToS.

Tim Pool will never get deleted unless he violates the ToS multiple times. Which is true for every liberal as well.

If I violate YT's ToS, I will get deleted. And that's correct.

It just so happens that liberals don't violate ToS as often as conservatives because conservatives are lower consciousness. Conservatives are more racist, homophobic, bullying, conspiratorial, and violent. Which is why they get kicked off social media more often.

This forum is NOT a 100% free-speech zone. Read the Forum Guidelines.

Sorry, I meant that your forum is indeed NOT a 100% free-speech zone, for valid reasons, and should be applied to Youtube.