Rolo

Angry when talking to people

6 posts in this topic

I find that i get angry when I talk to people or even when I am close to people. It's like I have this rage anger and it gets in the way and makes connecting with people difficult.

okay noted. So do you have any question?

or do you simply expect people to snap back answers to you straight because of the way you talk/write?

@Rolo

Do you have a lot of suppressed anger?

Suppressing anger is going to become a pressure cooker and that repressed anger will find its way out of the system.

Two different ways that may come out like would be

• A pressure valve seeping out anger and aggressive behavior, possibly passive aggressively so, onto people.
  • Explode into rage, and open aggression, attacking people verbally, and possibly physically.

The people and circumstances are usually not originally related to that anger that has been suppressed, or thematically related but unproportional in regards to the specific circumstance. Somewhat like a emotional rash, or a thorn in the your side, that gets nudged causing that unproportional reaction.

Often it's people close to us that end up on the receiving end of this, people that we are comfortable to go into open conflict with.

Can you tell us more? 

Do you know what the anger is related to, or is it "unspecified"?

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

@Eph75 everyone. whenever I am around people I just get this anger that makes me want to do bad things to people. Since I was a little kid I was aggressive, I would like to play aggressively with people that were smaller than me too.

Edited by Rolo

@Rolo You're going to need to dig deeper, into that anger, and see what it consists of. No easy feat, not when the root cause it so distant that it's hard or impossible to stay in that anger and tap into it, or even chemical.

Have you thought about talking with a psychiatrist?

Are you able to restrain from turning to that rage, walk away and just sit with it and examine if there are any specific triggers/buttons pushed happening? Finding any commonalities between those occasions, other than just "people".

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

6 hours ago, Rolo said:

@Eph75 everyone. whenever I am around people I just get this anger that makes me want to do bad things to people. Since I was a little kid I was aggressive, I would like to play aggressively with people that were smaller than me too.

What is it specifically that you feel makes you angry?