John Iverson

Lists of I SHOULD BE WORKING ON BEING A MAN & in ATTRACTION

30 posts in this topic

On 1/7/2021 at 3:34 AM, Cireeric said:

This was the full post, great to hear that I can help you. I think you have here enough things that you can work on.

Thank youuuuuuu 

Be emotionally stable. That means that noone has any emotional and psychological power over you and this is one of the most important things. 

You sounded very forceful.

Look at your title. It's mostly in CAPS.

On 1/5/2021 at 7:07 AM, John Iverson said:

Just give it to me 

On 1/5/2021 at 7:50 AM, John Iverson said:

Be specific

give me lists

Learn to be less forceful. Be more friendly.

On 1/5/2021 at 2:50 AM, John Iverson said:

Be specific, what i can develop being a man and in attraction that i would follow? Make me happy and identify?

give me lists

Aye man, this is a thing you come up with on your own. I can give you an idea of how to start. So, basically, each person is different and what works for me may or may not work for others. 

I just want you to grab a pen and paper write down what you like and what you don't like. Find ways to increase the amount of time you spend on what you like. And try to decrease the amount of time doing the things you do not like. 

By doing that you'll attract people who are like you and you two can vibe doing the things that you guys LIKE. 

Hope this helps. Good luck!

btw money isn't everything. it only attracts the low class. but there is no good nor bad. So again whatever makes u happy ;)

Edited by Yamak9889

On 1/8/2021 at 5:59 PM, BlackMaze said:

Be emotionally stable. That means that noone has any emotional and psychological power over you and this is one of the most important things. 

SO what specific thing i can watch or read for emotional stability.. 

On 1/8/2021 at 8:36 PM, Yamak9889 said:

Aye man, this is a thing you come up with on your own. I can give you an idea of how to start. So, basically, each person is different and what works for me may or may not work for others. 

I just want you to grab a pen and paper write down what you like and what you don't like. Find ways to increase the amount of time you spend on what you like. And try to decrease the amount of time doing the things you do not like. 

By doing that you'll attract people who are like you and you two can vibe doing the things that you guys LIKE. 

Hope this helps. Good luck!

btw money isn't everything. it only attracts the low class. but there is no good nor bad. So again whatever makes u happy ;)

You don't understand how big reality is, 

you do not understand why i am doing this,

we all have hindsights and Blindspot, you know something and you encountered something that in my reality I don't know that exist.. 

i want to have lista because if there is something idk atleast i ak going to look forward to add that up...  to other part of the list that is very common to my knowledge

@John Iverson this is not my idea. It's from a book i came across long ago. 

It's called the dating wizard secrets to success with women. I don't like the title it makes it sound lame. But this book is a hidden gem and can make you more attractive. Most of the books about attraction are garbage but this one isn't. The whole book is an answer to your question. 

26 minutes ago, BlackMaze said:

@John Iverson this is not my idea. It's from a book i came across long ago. 

It's called the dating wizard secrets to success with women. I don't like the title it makes it sound lame. But this book is a hidden gem and can make you more attractive. Most of the books about attraction are garbage but this one isn't. The whole book is an answer to your question. 

Great! Noted your suggestion

Can someone add more to this list?

How to up your value as a man?

There too many ways to list them all:

Grooming better

Dressing better

Having a strong sense of life purpose and direction

Developing charisma

Developing humor

Developing confidence, leadership skills, speaking skills

Earning money, becoming successful, reputable, famous

Building a social circle of cool and positive friends

Being more social

Gaining experience with women

Doing pickup & cold approach

Developing flirting skills

Improving your vocal tone and body posture

Going to the gym and shaping up your body

Improving your diet

Building an amazing life for yourself

Developing amazing sexual skills

Developing emotional connection and your feminine side

Meditation & consciousness work

Self-love and self-acceptance

Developing misc skills such at: cooking, home repair, home defense, sewing, arts & crafts, martial arts, yoga, photography, etc.

Becoming a good human being

Improving your communication skills

Improving your relationship skills

Learning, reading, knowledge

Building an awesome bachelor pad/home that will make a girl wet just from walking in

Traveling around the world

@John Iverson that's a big list. Just start doing stuff and if you run out of things to do you will be able to think of the next thing. Take a look at actualized blueprint if you want an even bigger list. I believe that your list is not only about attraction and women but life in general. Again look at the blueprint it's an amazing resource that i look at from time to time. 

https://www.actualized.org/blueprint