Gesundheit

Something casual

736 posts in this topic

Deeper and deeper insights and higher and higher awakenings.

No one is actually awake, including myself. I am relatively more awake than most, and yet I'm still not fully awake, nowhere near full awakening to be honest. But at least now I can spot a truly awake person if I ever see one. I know what an awake person looks and behaves like. They are the embodiment of God. FYI, nobody's got a clue what God is, even Leo who talks about God the most has no clue. He's totally lost in his own delusions, even though I'll give him that he has some degree of awakening compared to the other hippies. I think I'll just leave it at that.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

I know how cruel God can be. I wish I could take away from my happiness and give it to you.

I am the best, the worst, a nothing and a nobody. All at the same time.

I am full of love, of hatred, and empty of both. All at the same time.

I am eternity, this moment, and the timeless void. Everything and nothing.

Yawn. 

Will Leo ever burn through the karma of taking life way too seriously? Not everything has to be done with intent. Did you not know that?

"Ah, but that's not high consciousness".

Well, yeah. But it's not neurotic either.

Not a really bad video, overall. Mostly delusional, but there are a few insights in there. For example, I'm glad he mentioned letting go immediately as a second option instead of necessarily having to "burn" through karma.

I feel like he's trying to convince himself that it's okay to have non-spiritual pursuits, primarily because he judges all non-spiritual pursuits as evil and low consciousness, as if evil and low consciousness are actually evil or low consciousness, as if he would lose in this video game if he did follow a non-spiritual path. smh. That's why he's calling it "burning" through karma, because deep down he believes that whatever he desires is not Godly, and therefore will hurt and "burn" him. He's in pain and suffering while on the pursuit, instead of just actually accepting the calling and going for it, without hesitation or resistance. He doesn't really love himself. Instead, he uses mental gymnastics to convince himself that he does. Intellectual love at best, but not true love.

Don't be a Leo. Be yourself. Love yourself. Be one with your body, heart, and mind. And be free.

I'm like Son Goku in many ways. One of these ways is the fact that I tend to go and disappear in solitude for some time, and then return a hundred times better and stronger. This has been proved over and over again in the past 5 years. If you think I'm bad now or that I haven't changed or evolved much, that's because you don't know how ridiculously worse and underdeveloped I was before.

Bye for now.

bye-anime.gif

My favorite part:

"All days of we life we praisin' Jah
My faith, my focus stays in Jah
We a burn Indica we brain stays intact
What I'm sayin is jack wisdom we nuh lack
We nuh lame,we nuh wuk,we nuh play all that
Full jackal pon track dem a look fi we drop
Dem a look fi we flop, dem a launch and attack
We a tell dem we ain't goin' out like that
Stop that!"

P.S. Jah is the Rastafarian name for God.

I slipped and let some idiots enter my mind and tell me how great Attack On Titan is.

It's silly. Super boring. Absolute shit. I couldn't even complete the first season. I just I don't understand how people work anymore. How could anyone be thrilled by such low quality productions?!

The only thing that was remarkable about it is the depiction of the human ego portrayed as the giants. That's how the ego actually looks like. Other than that, nope.

Idiots.

Women who reject game are more or less the female version of incels even if they have a boyfriend. They're unaware of human nature, or perhaps simply unaccepting of it. They live in fantasy land inside their heads. They've built up imaginary images for an ideal partner in their minds. And they don't seem willing to let go of that delusional nonsense.

What is the number one advice for incels? Go out and socialize.

A Whole New World. The best version!

Good old days...

blue-owl.jpg

Got this image from a CSS practice template.

From automatic to auto-magic. Enlightenment!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nothing to see here. Get out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by Gesundheit2