Aaron p

Best life coach training programs?

26 posts in this topic

Also, purchase and read the book "The Prosperous Coach" by Steve Chandler and Rich Litvin.

Game changer for getting clients as a coach.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

Martha beck has a good Program but it's 

Pricey. I received mine through life purpose institute. It's ICF accredited. It covers the basics.

@Aaron p I just went through a seriously powerful coaching program a month or two back. It's called Ouroboros by a guy named Jordan Bates. 

Got my first client 4-figure client within a month and a half of taking the program and have many more warm leads.

All through using facebook as a medium to get on calls with a bunch of people and then when you resonate with someone you ask if they'd like to hear about your offer (just a basic landing page that takes maybe 3 hours to create).

"That which the world calls day is the night of ignorance to the wise." - Bhagavad Gita

Becoming Conscious

On 02/01/2021 at 7:44 PM, Adam M said:

Also, purchase and read the book "The Prosperous Coach" by Steve Chandler and Rich Litvin.

Game changer for getting clients as a coach.

@Adam M thank you 

8 hours ago, Ethan_05 said:

@Aaron p I just went through a seriously powerful coaching program a month or two back. It's called Ouroboros by a guy named Jordan Bates. 

Got my first client 4-figure client within a month and a half of taking the program and have many more warm leads.

All through using facebook as a medium to get on calls with a bunch of people and then when you resonate with someone you ask if they'd like to hear about your offer (just a basic landing page that takes maybe 3 hours to create).

@Ethan_05 excellent bro. How much does Jordan bates program last? And how much does it cost?

12 hours ago, Aaron p said:

@Ethan_05 excellent bro. How much does Jordan bates program last? And how much does it cost?

I took the course in ~1 months putting a couple hours into it each night. Although the price you pay is for 1 year. 

It costs $1500.

Well worth every penny in my opinion. 

There's a live workshop every weekend through zoom to go over what we learn in the course and the community is next level. 

"That which the world calls day is the night of ignorance to the wise." - Bhagavad Gita

Becoming Conscious